Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challengeπŸ˜„

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@itsfi  Oh, the knit mask sounds really lovely. A comfy blanket on the skin! πŸ’—

@PrettyPaint, with the weather changes, this cozy blanket for my face worn while bundled up in a cozy blanket for the body was a perfect pairing! β™₯️

Ooh, the knit mask sounds intriguing @itsfi

@quspork, it was soothing and moisturizing, both very much needed these days! πŸ₯°

I had a pumpkin mask I was going to use tonight but I saw a week in October that says pumpkin so I will save it for that week. My skin is extremely dry and irritated probably from the 12+ wearing a mask on planes and in the airports. So I think this one is perfect to use tonight. I’ve used it before and loved it and tonight is no different. 

9EDC3713-7B8D-4153-9FBA-974CC11D227C.jpeg

 

I feel like it’s a bonus because I’m also using up a foil which was one of my New Years resolutions that I am failing miserably. 

@ather  I agree, this is a good one! Definitely nice and refreshing! 

@Shosh85  I agree. I used it yesterday too. I was a little nervous since I have completely stripped my skin barrier and everything I put on my face hurts so bad but this actually didn’t hurt my skin. I thought it might be better but I used a light physical exfoliate last night and my skin was soooo sore all night. 

@ather  Awe, I'm glad this one could help soothe!

I have fallen behind on foils too, @ather - you aren’t the only one! Hang in there:)

@eshoe  That makes me feel so much better! I only took foils and DS on my trip which helped me use some up and I made a little goodie bag of samples for my mom as well. But my bags are still full and my box of samples are getting out of hand as well. 

The year isn’t over yet, @ather. Maybe we could do a mini challenge? 30 by the end of the year?

@eshoe  I like that idea!! 

Three months, so ten each @ather. I am going to try!

@eshoe  Same here. And I’ll try posting them in the empties thread.  πŸ˜ƒ good luck!!

Good idea, I will too @ather. Good luck! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yay for using foils, @ather!! πŸ‘

I really liked this one too @ather 

@ather 

I think I have a sample of this. Good to know this is helpful for dry skin. Mine's getting so dry. Ugh!!

@missy94612  I hope it helps!!! It’s definitely that time of year where I live!

@ather 

Right?!! I feel like it just turned cold all of a sudden - there was no gradual lead in, just cold! LOL

@missy94612  Right. We must live in the same time zone lol

13,039 Replies