Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

Spring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights ๐Ÿ’ฎ

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

@itsfi too cute!!! That's probably why I hoarded it for so long ๐Ÿคฃ

@itsfi agreed, looks like those Tony Moly/too cool for school fun packaging....

@lmaster this is a cute mask for sure. Also, for a chicks momma like you, is perfect ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฃ

@Skunk12puzzola you know I had to use this one ๐Ÿคฃ

@lmaster  This one should get extra points on presentation  since is so cute. I love that it needs to be scrambled!

Yes yes!! Scrambled ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ @ather 

@lmaster  I've tried this one - it's a lot of fun, and I love the packaging! ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint so much fun!! It brings a smile to your face!!

@lmaster I've never seen this mask before, that chicken packaging is so cute and silly lol!

Can't get enough of cute marketing ๐Ÿคฃ @QueenMarceline 

@lmaster So cute! This time of year my skin needs some moisture aswell!

@Mellmars1185 yes yes!! All I can get ๐Ÿ˜Š

This week my targeted skin concern is Hydration. Fittinf with this months letter h. I went to a spa/inn this week and i find the cold air and the hot springs dried out my skin. So I used Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask - The Super Hydrating Mask Glow Boosting, Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream and Lano 101 Ointment Multi-Balm Coconutter 0.35 oz/ 10 g .

20220226_154057.jpg

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

Spoiler
I picked up the sheet mask at a local dollar store for $1.99. I left face mask on for 15 min as directed. Immediately my face felt soft and more hydrated. There was quite a bit of tack that left my face feeling cool. I waoted about 10 min before applying the face cream and lip ointment. I am enjoying the results of this mask. My face was very thirsty!

@Mellmars1185 Have you tried the Lanolips on your skin (other than lips)?  I've pondered it a few times as a treatment option for extra dry skin, but haven't heard many reviews.  Hope you had a great time at the Spa!

@missjeanie I havr only tried lanolips on the lips so far! That could be a good treatment for extra dry skin. I will report back if I end up trying it! Thank you! The spa was nice ๐Ÿ˜

Very thirsty @Mellmars1185 ๐Ÿ˜‚ same!!

@Mellmars1185, thatโ€™s great that Lanolips is available in Sephora Canada. I really like their lip balms! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfi you can find them at ulta aswell ๐Ÿ˜Š or on sephora italy ๐Ÿคฃ

@Skunk12puzzola, thank you. All my Lanolips products have typically come from Ulta. 

@Mellmars1185  Awesome to hear!! That fresh mask is one of my favs!!! 

@Mellmars1185 What a wonderful masking experience ๐Ÿ™‚

21,372 Replies
testing