Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

Spring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights ๐Ÿ’ฎ

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

@itsfi Ooh I love the pics and packaging!

@Samtian, thank you! They did a great job with the packaging on these masks. Makes them very photogenic. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I donโ€™t usually take many shots when taking photos but I had to do even fewer takes because the ice cream was melting fast. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

love the pics @itsfi !!! Sad they were discontinued !!! 

@Kim888, Iโ€™ll use pretty much any excuse to have ice cream. ๐Ÿ˜‚ based on the previous two, I was surprised in a good way by the blueberry one. ๐Ÿซ 

These face masks sound delightful, omg @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ!!

@Skunk12puzzola, I have to say, I was initially drawn to these masks because of the fun packaging! ๐Ÿ˜ And who am I to turn down an opportunity to pair them with something as delicious as ice cream. I get to enjoy two loves! 

For Open Week, I was so excited for an excuse to use the Etude House Ceramide Mask:

8ECA83D7-383D-42F9-84EA-EC055C1331B6.jpeg

Spoiler

If I shared a BFF heart necklace with a mask, it would be this one. Comfort with a capital โ€˜C,โ€™ and tried and true consistency and loyalty ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’ž

This fits and adheres beautifully, stays where it needs to be, with a milky-rich serum that never leaves my skin feeling tacky.

Only one other sheet mask has tugged at my heart the way this one has. Most nights Iโ€™m reaching for one of these to welcome a little nurturing and familiarity to my skin. Predictable but every time, so, so good ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you @missy94612 for this fun theme that made my skin extra happy!

@eshoe that mask sounds like a perfect match for you ๐Ÿ˜

It is, @lmaster. The best filler mask I could ask for, because it does everything you hope for and more โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe 

It's open week most of the time in our house for masking. I think I've tried these masks but they looked different.

Sounds perfect, @missy94612! If your skin is happy, itโ€™s a win-win๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe, hard to go wrong with the EH 0.2mm masks.

110% in agreement, @itsfi. Sometimes an easy decision is the best one, at least in this case!

@eshoe   Ouhh this oneโ€™s wonderful and so is their honey mask!   

The honey one is great, @heartsmyface! I could blind pick any from this line and be happy with my choice๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe  How good is it to know you have a consistently great mask! Thank you for the review!

Yes, it is, @Cissy63! Some nights just call for a no-nonsense go-to, and this one fits the bill perfectly.

@eshoe @Always nice when you have a go to! Sometimes you just need something you know will work !

@Kim888 sometimes risk-free masking is just what is needed โ˜บ๏ธ

So glad this one is a winner for you, @eshoe! This line has so many good choices!

I havenโ€™t tried one I donโ€™t like, @quspork! Iโ€™m curious if you have a favorite๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š

21,372 Replies
testing