cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

Week’s Theme: Mask 🀺 Duel  - share your matchups, and which one reigns supreme!

Letters of the Month: A - E

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@eshoe  It really is! This picture is making me want to go out right now and buy a bag πŸ˜‹πŸ˜…

@Shosh85  

Did you say banana runts? I'm in!! β€οΈπŸŒ

@nuinui933  I know, right?.... Banana runts? - say no more! πŸ˜‚

Yes, an oldie but goodie, @Shosh85! I love the scent of this one. 

@quspork  The scent is fantastic, isn't it? πŸ˜‹Definitely an oldie but goodie!

Oh absolutely!! @Shosh85 I used the SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Masks Banana Cream as an overnight mask last night

@lmaster  Yes! That's a fun one! Definitely need to try it as an overnight mask! πŸ™Œ

I think I'm more drawn to banana scents more than any other @Shosh85 πŸ˜‚

@lmaster, I just pulled that SC banana mask into my group of masks to rotate through - that's a great idea to use it as a sleeping mask.

It's sooooo good as a sleeping mask!! @itsfi 

Ahhh yes!!! This is one mask I go bananas for @Shosh85πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ It smells so good! Does A'Pieu still make this mask?

@itsfi  I only see it on a couple random sites I've never heard of..... wouldn't be surprised if it is/about to be discontinued since it's a favorite 😐

@Shosh85 @This is one of my faves too! It smells so yummy 

@Kim888  Glad to hear it's a love for you too! I always look forward to using it! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 Great choice!  Love some banana masking.  I did pull out 3 of the milk masks we were discussing the other days... one of which is Banana!  I should check to see if I have this one too and do a head to head.

@missjeanie  Those masks would be perfect to battle against each other! I did a duel with the Banana Milk mask and the Ulta Banana mask not too long ago! 🍌

@Shosh85 I pulled them all out to do today... then got sidetracked canning all day.  Now I'm too lazy.  First day in a few weeks I think I haven't done a sheet mask.  I pulled out this one from my stash of unicorn mail.... From the ever so lovely Shosh85!!  I'm going to do this one first, then the banana milk followed by the other milks as my set up for next week.  I'm actually really looking forward to the break from the "use it up" stack.  

@missjeanie  Yay for a banana mask break! I knew I sent this one to someone, just couldn't remember who! I'll be curious to read your thoughts on this one and the Milk ones! πŸ˜ƒ

I think first one is tonight @Shosh85 !

@Shosh85 I have yet to try a banana mask, but I love bananas (both the smell, the fruit and putting them in various desserts). Also love plantains, is there a plantain mask? πŸ˜‚ Let me google.

@QueenMarceline  Yes, plantains are great too - I've only ever eaten them fried though. I Googled plantain masks and all that came up were banana masks 🍌 Would definitely love to try out more banana masks! πŸ˜ƒ

17,911 Replies
testing