Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

Spring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights ๐Ÿ’ฎ

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

@missy94612, yaaay! So happy you picked up some; theyโ€™re great for a little TLC! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi  These are so cute! Definitely make great stocking stuffers! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85, the illustrations are always so fun! Theyโ€™re easy to gift and folks love them! Win-win! โ™ฅ๏ธ

@itsfi those are so cute!! 

@lmaster, the Sephora Collection did a great job again with these. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@itsfiahhh the smooshing the package reminder is key, thank you! Re-distribute that moisturizing goodness, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

@eshoe, itโ€™s a small effort to ensure that all parts of the feet have lotion while wearing the foot mask.. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi  Ouhhhhh, thรจse are far more fabulous than I imagined!!  They need to go into my cart now!  

@heartsmyface, Iโ€™m working on whittling down my cart for the sale but I keep going in the opposite direction. More things seem to be added than removed. ๐Ÿ˜† 

@itsfi  Hahaha I feel you! I like to give myself arbitrary caps so I canโ€™t be too too bad.  A maximum of ten things or some

rule like that.

If weโ€™re going for 10 max @heartsmyface, Iโ€™m good and can add a couple more treats. ๐Ÿ˜ I think Iโ€™ll add a rule that items in the cart for โ€œbuy online, pick up in storeโ€ donโ€™t count towards the 10 max limit. Hahaha! 

@itsfi  These are so cute! They really outdid the design! Still strange one had more serum than the other. I know Iโ€™ll pick up a few so for science I will see how mine are! 

Completely agree @ather. I feel like we're just getting into fall but the winter look and feel of these masks are super cute and will be perfect for holiday gifting. I thought it was odd too about the serum just in that one bootie - a QC oversight, I guess, because there were no issues with the other bootie. But we will have to see what our scientific research with other foot mask uncovers. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi I love those Sephora foot masks, and I love that holiday print! Adding to cart now...

The foot masks are great, aren't they @txcatx? I need to step up my game when it comes to consistent foot care and these are a fun way to get in some TLC. 

Oh these sound wonderful @itsfi   They are cute!  And they are going on my gift list โ›„๏ธ

These always make great gifts - for others, and a few for yourself too @Cissy63๐ŸŽ

Oooh the inside patterns are so cute this year @itsfi !! Glad to hear the quality is still there !!! 

I like the pattern on the actual masks too @Kim888. It's got that wintry vibe to it with the acorn, etc. Very cute.

These always have the cutest designs, @itsfi. I'm glad to hear they're still performing well too! 

Me too @quspork! It makes my gifting list ๐ŸŽ every year and is always a hit with the recipients. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

21,373 Replies
testing