cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Sample Dive - Discover something new, or use up those fouls that have been waiting for a rainy day. Many thanks to @Aaliaa for kicking off this thread and sharing this fun challenge!

Letters of the Month: M - Q

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

I agree @Weetart; the masks from this line are good. The illustration on the packaging is fun too! 

@Weetart I did this one for the last C week - It's a perfect "C" mask! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! 

RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

It was last of the 10 pack I had of these bad boys *sob* but I have a few other of the same brand I haven’t used for quite some time. Really a great brand @Shosh85

The Candy O'Lady masks are such a nice line, @Weetart! Glad this one worked out well for you. 

RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

I agree they are sooooo awesome @quspork

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

C for Creme Shop, Calm Down! Skin & VS Pink Cake Sparkle lip scrub. Had to use my kitty ears to match the mask. 

Fit?almost perfect. The mask itself does have a animated kitty but its kind of creepy. This one in particular has everything matched up with your features- eye flaps have eyes on them😦

Smell?Not grapefruit but pleasant & pretty faint..

Consistency?mask was nicely saturated but very little extra serum in pouch. Its clear but also milky feeling

Ease of use?no problems 

Would I  purchase/try again? Yes, I have more to use & its a kitty! 😺 note: AD is 3rd on the list. My face does feel tight so maybe thats how it helps inflammation? πŸ€”

0714202220.jpg0714202248.jpg

  

@sonnydee  Haha! This one does look a little creepy, but I'm glad it worked out well for you. I my favorite character mask, hands down, is the Cica-Mend Tiger - even the design on it looks better than the others. 

I was thinking the same thing. It is kind of disturbing. 

I have that one, still need to try it. Smh

I think a month's worth of TCS is something I must do. @Shosh85 

Fun mask combo @sonnydee! 😍 The kitty ears are cute! I didn’t realize how many of these animated animal masks The Creme Shop had until I did a little reorganizing of my sheet masks a couple months ago. The consistency of the essence in this one sounds wonderful!

@sonnydee I just did one with a llama and it had a good fit too. Do you find the animal prints fit better? Yeah, not sure how I feel about the eyes on the eye flaps - kinda creepy. Haha.

I think  there's been only a few of the creme shop that fit weird for me that I can think of.  And if they did fit weird it was the width. @ShortErica they usually have the slits & that is such a huge help! I have some CS I plan on using this week as well. Cranberry & Pomegranate.  Chia....😍

Those sound like good masks to have coordinating snacks/treats with @sonnydee!

Ha- you're right @sonnydee that cat is both cute and creepy at the same time! πŸ˜‚

Ahhhh so cute and I think I might have this one, @sonnydee . We need two weeks for β€œC” just to get caught up on the backlog of CrΓ¨me Shop masksπŸ˜‚

I think that's my goal this week @eshoe some Creme Shop masks for C!

πŸ˜€ or just a week of nothing but the creme shop. I could do a month! @eshoe !

C for May Lindstrom The Clean Dirt! Love the bubbling. Have to do this one before a shower because it’s gets everywhere! Happy Tuesday! πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š 

Imagine my lovely pictures, since nothing works to post them, despite all My valiant efforts! 

@sister13 I've only tried one May Lindstrom mask, called Honey Mud and I loved it! Happy to hear you liked this one! πŸ˜ƒ

Oooh, the Honey Mud is MY FAVORITE! She discontinued for a while, but I still have a previous jar AND she is finally releasing the new formula. It smells so gorgeous! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— @Shosh85 

Oh no! Hope you can share pictures when you post next time @sister13. I'm trying to imagine. Maybe like this?

ShortErica_1-1594831055960.jpeg

18,761 Replies
testing