Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@eshoe, what a cute print on that sheet mask! The Creme Shop has had some great collabs with its sheet masks.

Yes they do, @itsfi! I am not familiar with BT21, but the characters are adorable. I love that companies recognize that grownups like to have a little bit of fun while tending to everyday β€˜tasks’ like masking. 

@eshoe - The BT21 characters are really cute. My daughter would love this mask. 

Printed masks are especially fun for the younger ones, @eshores. I know I would have loved something like this at my daughter’s age!

Does your daughter enjoy masking?

@eshoe - my daughter and her cousins are into all sorts of beauty things and are really into BTS and these BT21 characters. I'll have to do some research on these ones. I'd ask her to do it but then she'll just want them more and I should check them out first.

You are a great Mom and Aunt, @eshores! Smart thinking to do some research before mentioning it. A lesson I have learned the hard way πŸ˜‰ 

Those illustrations are too cute!! @eshoe yaaaaaaay for a good experience

@lmasterthis one was so fun, it’s like you were reading my mindπŸ˜‚ πŸ₯°

@eshoe  Sounds like a great masking session! The Creme Shop mask is super cute and I'm glad to hear the re:p mask works well post dermaplaning! Always good to have a nice soothing mask on hand! πŸ˜ƒ

Yay for the masks that don’t wreck havoc with our skin, @Shosh85 πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Do you use any wash-offs that are tried-and-true soothers for you?

Sounds like a great masking session @eshoe ! That calming mask sounds really lovely !

@Kim888 its always helpful to have a mask on hand for post-dermaplaning, and this has been a consistently good one for meπŸ‘πŸΌ

Another Bubble Tea mask, but this time Blueberry 🫐 

260A867C-2ADC-464E-AE74-70E1F3FF83BA.jpeg

Spoiler

Annie's Way Bubble Tea Mask ~ Blueberry 🫐

Material:

Thin cotton or possibly tencel.

Serum:

Clear, watery

Scent:

Super sweet artificial blueberry - I enjoyed it. It wasn't very noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit:

Just a smidge too long and too wide at the forehead and a little too long at the chin/jawline

Wear Time:

Half hour

Tack:

Slightly sticky, but was gone in a few minutes

Results:

Super soft and smooth skin that was a smidge brighter and lightly moisturized

Repurchase?

I still have a few more in my stash to use up, but I could definitely see myself purchasing more when I'm out!

82B0C2D0-F5B4-44EF-9382-FB94791BB53B.jpeg

This one sounds like it would also make a good candy, @Shosh85 πŸ˜„ I would like accompanying fruit chews for all masks like this one!

@eshoe  Haha! That sounds like a fantastic idea! πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

These have such fabulous scents!! @Shosh85 

@lmaster  They really do smell so good! πŸ˜‹

@Shosh85 @Sounds like a good one! I do love an initial strong scent that isn’t obvious once on - I feel like it gives you the rush you want without being irritating 

@Kim888  Everything about this one was pretty great! πŸ«πŸ˜ƒ

Blueberry twinsies @Shosh85! After you've tried all the different boba flavored masks from this line, I'd love to know your favorite(s).

@itsfi  I'm slowly making my way through the line, but can't wait to try them all! πŸ˜ƒ

12,508 Replies