Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: β„️ Wintery Holiday Masks - It’s the Most wonderful time of the year! Thank you lovely @LilaMJ for this new challenge❄️

Letter of the Week:  V

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Samtian  Haha! Those separators can be sneaky sometimes! Too bad about the oily face 😬

@Shosh85 Thanks! It was still a great mask overall though.

I’m pretty impressed that you were able to unravel it, @Samtian - this material can really make you work for itπŸ˜‚

@eshoe Haha oh it did. I was like ugh why does it need two layers! I took the blue one off like it said and then went straight for the next layer before putting it on lol.

One of the first masks I used had protective layers like that, @Samtian. I put it on my face with one of the layers attached (because they were so thin, I just assumed it was the actual maskπŸ™„) and threw it out after a few minutes, completely annoyed at such a terrible product. At least you didn’t waste the money like I did!

@eshoe Oh that sucks I'm sorry.

In the grand scheme of things, @Samtian, it’s not the worst thing that could happen. I just don’t like wasting things-anything, no matter what it is. So that hurt but I learned a good lessonπŸ‘πŸΌ

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

C is for Calming Cake Pop Candy Mask by Candy O’Lady Heh, most c’s I could find without digging too hard in the ingredients. As always I love this line, they fit well, have a light lovely scent, my skin soaks it right up and love the excess serum. The mask itself is very thin and sheer, therefore easy to fit. I don’t bother trimming these, close enough.

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

I agree @Weetart; the masks from this line are good. The illustration on the packaging is fun too! 

@Weetart I did this one for the last C week - It's a perfect "C" mask! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! 

RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

It was last of the 10 pack I had of these bad boys *sob* but I have a few other of the same brand I haven’t used for quite some time. Really a great brand @Shosh85

The Candy O'Lady masks are such a nice line, @Weetart! Glad this one worked out well for you. 

RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

I agree they are sooooo awesome @quspork

C for Creme Shop, Calm Down! Skin & VS Pink Cake Sparkle lip scrub. Had to use my kitty ears to match the mask. 

Fit?almost perfect. The mask itself does have a animated kitty but its kind of creepy. This one in particular has everything matched up with your features- eye flaps have eyes on them😦

Smell?Not grapefruit but pleasant & pretty faint..

Consistency?mask was nicely saturated but very little extra serum in pouch. Its clear but also milky feeling

Ease of use?no problems 

Would I  purchase/try again? Yes, I have more to use & its a kitty! 😺 note: AD is 3rd on the list. My face does feel tight so maybe thats how it helps inflammation? πŸ€”

0714202220.jpg0714202248.jpg

  

@sonnydee  Haha! This one does look a little creepy, but I'm glad it worked out well for you. I my favorite character mask, hands down, is the Cica-Mend Tiger - even the design on it looks better than the others. 

I was thinking the same thing. It is kind of disturbing. 

I have that one, still need to try it. Smh

I think a month's worth of TCS is something I must do. @Shosh85 

Fun mask combo @sonnydee! 😍 The kitty ears are cute! I didn’t realize how many of these animated animal masks The Creme Shop had until I did a little reorganizing of my sheet masks a couple months ago. The consistency of the essence in this one sounds wonderful!

@sonnydee I just did one with a llama and it had a good fit too. Do you find the animal prints fit better? Yeah, not sure how I feel about the eyes on the eye flaps - kinda creepy. Haha.

I think  there's been only a few of the creme shop that fit weird for me that I can think of.  And if they did fit weird it was the width. @ShortErica they usually have the slits & that is such a huge help! I have some CS I plan on using this week as well. Cranberry & Pomegranate.  Chia....😍

Those sound like good masks to have coordinating snacks/treats with @sonnydee!

13,351 Replies