Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challengeπŸ˜„

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@eshoe like @emaisgr8 I had no idea about the crazy price tag! Or maybe I did but forgot. Thanks for that reminder. I enjoyed the mask too but there's no way I'm buying it with that price tag. πŸ˜²

An absolute treat to try, @ShortErica - but not necessarily to buyπŸ˜‰

@eshoe  I really liked the Venofye mask also.  I didn't realized the crazy price on it.

@emaisgr8 I never would have tried it, if not for @Shosh85β€˜s generosity! How fun, and it also makes me realize that most masks really should be in the $1-5 range. $50 is absurdπŸ˜‚

WOW just looked Venofye masks up. πŸ˜³πŸ˜―πŸ€‘ 1 mask better fi...

WOW just looked Venofye masks up. πŸ˜³πŸ˜―πŸ€‘ 1 mask better fix everything wrong with my face immediately & for a month for it to be worth it. @eshoe

Re: WOW just looked Venofye masks up. πŸ˜³πŸ˜―πŸ€‘ 1 mask better fi...

I agree 1000%, @sonnydee πŸ˜‚

17118C32-4A3D-4402-8E8D-FF90FAF90EDE.gif

 it’s absurd.

How much is a hefty price tag @eshoe just curious why it would be so expensive? 

I think @Shosh85 found them to be $50 for a single sheet, @lmaster πŸ˜³ I...I just don’t know. That’s about $45 more than I want to pay for a maskπŸ˜‚

@eshoe wow!!! That's is crazy expensive

This sounds like a nice masking combo, @eshoe. I'm intrigued by the Joanna Vargas even if the granules did seem a little harsh. 

It’s such a different texture than I am used to, it’s pretty runny @quspork. Bonus is that it should last me awhile that way!

@eshoe 
I'm happy to hear the Venofye mask worked out nicely for you! It's not one I'd pay $50 for, (let's be real, there's not any sheet mask I'd pay that much for 😳) but I did enjoy it! πŸ˜ƒ

I’m with you on that, @Shosh85 - I start to question rationale around $5πŸ˜‚ It was so fun to try though, many thanksπŸ™ŒπŸΌ!

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Summer fridays duh!

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Oooh I enjoy a couple of their masks, @nikkayy0! Would love to know if you have a favorite:)

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Jet lag for sure!!!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

E for a gift from the Exciting @eshoe Thank you! Fit?good, usual extra on the jaw line. Did have to adjust the part under the nose..its really wide Smell?kinda disappointed it didnt smell like something🀷it had a lot to choose from after all! but no, typical sheet mask scent. Consistency?cool jelly & lots of it. Used the extra on hands, shoulders, more on my face after removing it after 30 min Ease of use?no trouble. could multitask just fine Would I  purchase/try again? yes, this was nicely hydrating after a hot lake day. An excellent mask to have if you want to change it from using aloe/ after sun masks. πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š* * It does have AD in it.- 5th ingredient

I love jelly masks after being in the sun. So soothing @sonnydee 

@sonnydee I really would of thought it had a fruity scent 😩

me too😳 @lmaster I stuck my nose up to the pouch twice t...

me too😳 @lmaster I stuck my nose up to the pouch twice thinking it had to be a mistake THERE was so much they could make it smell like. kiwi please!

Ooh, this sounds like it would be a good one to pop in the fridge for an extra little cool down during a summer masking session, @sonnydee!

13,054 Replies