Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@quspork Eventually lol I have a few more of this one to go through first.

@Samtian  Sorry to hear this was just ok. I was pretty unimpressed by it too. At least it's got cute packaging πŸ˜‰

@Shosh85 That is true!

20200806_000239.jpg

 This overnight mask was courtesy of @eshoe ! I got 3 nights use out of it, and it left my skin feeling beautifully soft and supple. How perfect! It is so cute- with a little spatula,  and egg. It would make a lovely addition to a stocking, and I will search it out after I work through some of my other overnight moisturizers! Thanks again friend 😊😊❀

@l8totheparty so happy it did well for your skin! I had mine that @heartsmyface graciously sent my way for nearly a year before I used it. It was just too cute!!!

@l8totheparty  These are so cute. Glad it worked well for you!

That looks adorable and those results sound great, especially 3 nights of results @l8totheparty!

Sounds like a fabulous overnight mask @l8totheparty !  So kind of @eshoe to send it to you!

So adorable! Glad to hear that it worked out well for you, @l8totheparty!

Indeed! @quspork Very cute and it was lovely on my skin 😊 @quspork 

@l8totheparty Oh my gosh that is so cute!

It is! @Samtian 

I have been hoarding this mask from @eshoe lol @l8totheparty now I'm really wanting to try it!!

Right?! Now I'm sad I don't have another.  @lmaster 

@l8totheparty  I was gifted one of these from @eshoe as well and I just haven't had the heart to use it yet - it is just too cute! So happy to hear you enjoyed it! πŸ”πŸ₯š

What a sweet friend indeed 😊 @Shosh85 

@l8totheparty Awwwww.  Adorable packaging. 

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

S for Summer Fridays & Sugar 1. Can I eat this? πŸ˜‚ nope, even has a warning. But I had a teensy bit. It didn't taste as good as it smelled. And it smelled soooooo goooddd! Fit?its a creamy mask that has exfoliating beads in it. I like a good scrub but I can see this being too harsh if you sensitive skin. It also can get messy. Hopefully the fs tube would be easier to work with Smell? Fall. Pumpkin pie with a butt load of sugary goodness. I had to add in Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel lip balm. it just fit! Consistency?it spreads easy & dries down. it feels oily at first & I was worried the left over residue was going to be too much for my skin but it actually rinses pretty clean but leaves your skin feeling soft & exfoliated Ease of use?no issues. i left it on for about 15 min. it calls for 10 Would I  purchase/try again?yea. And as long as my skin is ok tomorrow. Its going on the to get list after I kill my sample foils. πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

@sonnydee  Awesome to hear!! I need to try it!!

@ather yessssss! you definitely should

@ather yessssss! you definitely should

I love this mask @sonnydee !  I find the full size tube fine to work with.  I can say with confidence that you probably picked out the perfect lip for this mask! Yummmm

12,476 Replies