Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

Spring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights ๐Ÿ’ฎ

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

@itsfi I have to do that to my double chocolate donuts too,,, and sometimes m&Ms or crunch bars ughhhhh gooey goodness ๐Ÿคฆ

@lmaster, I have never had warmed up M&Ms or Crunch bars. Ooohhhโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi I don't over do it by melting them, but literally 10-15 seconds and they melt in your mouth

That sounds perfect @lmaster! I think Iโ€™ll give it a try this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜

Some people don't like that warm out of the oven goodness,,, I'm not one of them ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love to heat up everything so it's like it's fresh baked @itsfi 

Yes to fresh out of the oven yummy goodness @lmaster! ๐Ÿ˜‹ I am 100% on board with that! Way back when I was in school, I lived on this block where I had a 24-hour donut shop on one corner and a sourdough bread company on the other corner. 

@itsfi ughhh that sounds like a great combo

This sounds like a nice one to have on hand, @itsfi!

@quspork, agreed. I plan to keep one of these in my skincare emergency kit. The Innisfree store in my city closed permanently and itโ€™s currently out of stock online so I will have to find an alternate way to source it. ๐Ÿค”   Will also have to look into the other products in this line.

wow high praise @itsfi ! I will have to add this to my list!

@Kim888, I was hoping it would be good but this exceeded my expectations. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So for I am going to use Oh no i forgot to check my expiration dates mid year ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

D8BA992B-BCF2-4C64-8F05-048F7D3FF89A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

It is 100% cotton. Very comfortable and fit was actually perfect. I was nervous because it said not to use on irritated skin. Most of my issues are gone and it didnโ€™t seem to irritate my skin anymore. It says power relaxation with moisture so I am happy it was very moisturizing. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s enough alone for where I live but it did help with a little boost! I would use it again but probably not seek it out. 

@ather  that's a cool looking mask, and great that the fit was perfect. I have definitely used an expired mask before...I had to do a major sorting project so fortunately all of my 2021 masks are gone at least. 

@PrettyPaint  Oh thatโ€™s awesome!! I had 27 that were super close or already expired. Iโ€™ve been doing one a day to catch up. I have another pile that expire by the end of the year. And another pile with no date ๐Ÿคช

@ather  I never know what to do about masks with no date. I usually just put them with the masks that will expire that year (just in case). I'm guessing I have a ton of powder makeup that is technically expired, though, so I guess it's not a huge deal! ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint  I struggle with makeup expiring. If you take the 12 months after you open an eyeshadow palette thatโ€™s crazy. I barley pan in a year. 

@ather what a huge relief that your skin is on the mend! Bummer this wasnโ€™t a hit, but thank goodness it didnโ€™t cause any further irritation.

@eshoe  Yes!! Now if I can get rid of my maskne Iโ€™ll be all set

@ather Ahahahaha that's my kind of O. Pretty package!

@Samtian  Lol. Iโ€™m the worst

@ather pretty packaging! Sounds really nice

21,372 Replies
testing