Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

Itโ€™s May, Hurray! ๐ŸŒธ We are almost 1/2-way through the challenge๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

tenor

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’— Post as frequently or infrequently as you would like, with or without following the challenge. We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome. 

This Weekโ€™s Theme: โ€œFavorite Mask in Your Regular Routineโ€ - the lovely @itsfi would like to know - which mask do you buy in bulk, to always have on hand? 

Letter of the Week:  S

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.35.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.34.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, if it's an exfoliating mask (include acid info if known), your overall experience, and whether or not you would repurchase. Don't forget to include a grade (thanks to @ShortErica for the idea) to help others along the way.

Most importantly, have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

Brilliant ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜‰ @quspork 

@lmaster   I read brownie batter and now need to know if it tastes good.  I know it says โ€˜for external use onlyโ€™ but hahahaha the temptation. 

@heartsmyface I'm telling you....I searched for any sign of it being edible ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cacao โœ…

Warmingโœ…

Soft and hydrated skinโœ…

This sounds like a delicious win, @lmaster. I will be on the lookout to wear while making chocolate self saucing pudding

@haleyvvvv oh my gosh!! This mask is definitely tempting to eat!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@lmaster I am so intrigued by this..and now hungry!๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. 

@mishanyc if you are a chocolate lover,,, this mask is a must!! ๐Ÿ˜† Just have since edible chocolate on hand after ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster  So happy you loved it!! It's probably a good thing it's not edible! Haha! ๐Ÿ˜†

@Shosh85 truth!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster, I read โ€œsmells like brownie batterโ€ and thatโ€™s good enough for me! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜† Itโ€™s okay if itโ€™s not edible, I would pick up a pint of brownies and cream ice cream to go with it. Or make a batch of brownies. Or both. ๐Ÿ˜ 

@itsfi mmmmmm that sounds fabulous!!

Wow I fit the theme this week! Can I have some more please, and Charcoal. 

First up this honey mask! When I put it on I actually smelled honey for .2 seconds, it was heaven. Can I have some more of this mask please haha. 

Secondly the Sephora Charcoal nose strip, I included the pic because it made me laugh. I have to put them on without my glasses and I botched this one. I can't reach the mirror so I have to just say 1, 2, 3 go! It didn't seem like it picked much up, and my nose was super oily a few hours afterwards...but I did use a new moisturizer so I'll have to test and see which one it was. It wasn't as oily in the morning. It didn't get super painfully dry like the other kinds of nose strips. 

Spoiler
Honey mask'.jpghoney.jpgUh.jpg

Ah, nose strips! Good reminder @Samtian; I should do one tonight or tomorrow. I may recreate your mask duo here and use my Lapcos Honey mask as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi Sweet!!

@Samtian  That Honey mask is a favorite of mine! Happy to hear you loved it too! It's hard to go wrong with honey! ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 Definitely!!

The honey mask sounds nice, @Samtian. The nose strip pic does give me a chuckle ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hopefully you can figure out whether it was the strip or the moisturizer that caused the oiliness. 

@quspork I'm glad! I think it was both of them. The moisturizer makes my nose oily but not as much as when I did the strip too. So I think both. 

@Samtian that is one of the best honey masks,,,imo ๐Ÿ˜†

@lmaster Ooh really?! I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for more.

Ha ha so you like honey masks, @Samtian? I think they are a universal favorite ๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s also hard to top Biorรฉ.

9,657 Replies
Photos1,704
  • The eye patches I reach for most often.
  • 4DD63543-C124-4765-AED1-6201B2D4B8E9.jpeg
  • I wish my skin loved grapefruit as much as my nose does.
  • Thanks, YesStyle, for marring this packaging with your sticker.
  • 95AA92FC-C259-4A86-9792-D371BF6DE5AE.jpeg
  • EB947FDF-F7F4-4BCA-A209-639327AAE741.jpeg
  • D8DC0C1D-492C-4C5E-9F38-98A3FDDB828F.jpeg
  • papaya.jpg
  • Papayaing.JPG
  • Again with the unfortunate sticker placement.
  • Thank goodness all this info's available at Abib's site, otherwise I'd strain my old lady eyes to death.
  • BubbleMask.jpg
  • Bubble Mask on.jpg
  • Bubbles!.jpg