cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week: Hydrating Heroes 

Letters of the Month:  A - E

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@eshoe, it's a nice mask. The vast majority of TCS masks I've used would fall under the filler mask category; there are a handful that standout just a little more, like this one. If fit was a deal breaker, I would have stopped sheet masking long ago. 

@itsfi I haven't seen this mask yet, but I did just find the wipes at TJ Maxx πŸ˜‰ It sounds great! I agree, the Fusion masks is probably my favorite line of TCS πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85, TCS has cleansing wipes in squalane and rose oil? I think my favorite mask from TCS is the tiger / cica one, then a few from the fusion line, and the oversized masquerade eye masks. 

@itsfi  Oooo I’ve never seen this fusion TCS mask before sounds good. Even tho it’s not a must. 

@ather, I have a feeling that this might have rated slightly higher if I had not tried two other oil masks earlier that week - the Hanyul Yuja Oil and the Innisfree Cica with Bija Seed Oil one. β™₯️ Those two were just so good; they set a high bar. 

@itsfi ohhhh I've not seen this fusion mask before!! 

@lmaster, I found it at TJ Maxx / Marshall’s a couple of weeks ago. First time I heard of this one too. Lemme say that I wasn’t looking for it, or for masks in general πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. It was the first time I was in the store since maybe the summer of 2020 (?) and there it was - squalane AND rose oil in one product. And a sheet mask no less. So naturally, into my cart it went. πŸ›’ 😬 πŸ˜‡ 

@itsfi looks like I'll have to pop over to Marshalls soon πŸ˜‰

@itsfi @Ive always been curious about that hair oil - thanks for sharing your thoughts! It seems like an interesting option ! 

@Kim888, I read that it was too heavy for some. My hair type is probably not ideal for heavy oils but I think that having used a lighter hand with products helped with this oil. 

O is for October and Vanilla is a delicious ingredient

IMG_20211007_133724775.jpg

• This mask was medium thickness yet extremely flexible, white with purple hemp leaves on the sheet
  • The fit was actually short on the sides, didn't reach even close to my ears, about an inch from them, a tad long at the chin
  • Scent was herbal with a hint of the sweetness
  • Wear time was 20 minutes
  • Results were good, I did actually feel like this mask made a difference! Not too much hydration but most definitely felt balanced skin that lead to less oil production throughout the day
  • I would use this one again, but not run out and buy it quite yetIMG_20211007_133729436.jpg

 

@lmaster you sent me this one as well, and I remember enjoying it! Happy to hear it brought your skin some love, too πŸ₯°

Yes!! See the pretty packaging always gets me @eshoe β˜ΊοΈ

@lmaster 

I would totally pick this up for the packaging - so shiny.

Ikr!!! @missy94612 that's possibly why I picked it up 🀣

@lmaster  Sounds pretty decent, and I love the packaging πŸ˜‰

Yes yes!! @Shosh85 no high hopes, so I was thrilled it delivered!

@lmaster, it’s always good when you feel like a mask made a difference.

@itsfi you got that right ☺️

@lmaster  sounds great!!! 

Better than I anticipated,, which is always great @ather πŸ™Œ

15,182 Replies