cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

Week’s Theme: Morning Masking

Letters of the Month: E - I

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

Hmmm the hair mask sounds like one I need to try, @itsfi! Another thing to add to my Target wish list πŸ™‚ 

@eshoe, they have 2 hair masks, this floral one and a coconut and argan one. The Target wish list is never ending. πŸ˜† 

Ahhh yes the Drive Up option was great for avoiding impulse purchases @itsfi. The last time I was in store, they were stocking new masks. I made a mental note to return at some point, and that day is yet to come. Until today, ha ha πŸ˜™

eta from a quick check it appears the hair masks are direct only. Well, it looks like it is time to start a new basketπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

@eshoe, I’ve gotten most of my Vitamasques items direct from the site. The Target closest to me only stocks certain sheet masks and I don’t recall ever seeing the hair mask in store, which is too bad (or maybe that’s for the better lol). Curbside pickup options are so convenient! 

After reading the reviews, it seems the hair mask is a favorable one @itsfi. Added to my cart.

Tonight I needed some extra moisture. And since it’s Christmas in July I figured why not test this one out! My husband was a little disappointed that there was no gold on the mask!  This was a great mask! I would use it again!! 

37E58442-0FA3-42BF-883A-93593F5F2A9A.jpeg

 

Awww!!! How could there not be gold??? Super cute packaging @ather 

@lmaster  I know right!!

Yes @ather  it is time to start thinking about Christmas already, ahhhhh! There is another TCS mask that sounds like it should have some gold flecks or shimmer to it, but there isn’t. It is a fun surprise when there is!

@eshoe  I agree. I was a little disappointed it didn’t have any but it was a good mask!! I love to look at Tatcha water cream if you catch the right lighting you can see the gold in it! Makes me feel extra fancy!! 

Oooooh that sounds beautiful, @ather! Did you read the TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil contains gold and platinum glitter 🀩

@ather, the packaging on this one is super cute! I'm all for Christmas in July. Did the mask itself have a print on it?

@itsfi  It did. It had mickey and some other designs! I have 2 more I’ll try and snap a picture next time I use it!!

How fun!! 😁 Makes for an even more enjoyable masking sesh @ather

Too cute, @ather πŸ™‚

@CookieGirl1  Thanks!!

Oh how cool @ather !! Micky Mouse πŸ₯° Glad you enjoyed it β˜ƒοΈ

@Cissy63  Thank you!!! 

Love Christmas in July MIckey! I'm glad this one worked out nicely for you, @ather

@quspork  Christmas in July is my fav other than real Christmas time!!!! 

For the alphabet letters this July, I chose B for Banana.  

2968E60A-A0B5-405A-95CA-236104E7D01D.jpeg

  

This sheet mask was a little thicker than some others.  The serum was plentiful and had a light banana scent.  The fit was decent even covered some of my neck.  I left it on for 20 minutes as directed.  Most of the mask still had a lot of serum leftover.  

My skin was very moist.  It felt really soft too.  But it flared up my eczema on my chin, nose and surrounding area.  So I am not going to buy it again.

16 Replies
testing