cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Masks that would make a great Band Name 🎸πŸ₯πŸŽΆ - many thanks to the beautiful @PrettyPaint for the imaginative and fun challenge!

Letters of the Month: Q - V

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@missy94612 I've really enjoyed them also

@lmaster Kudos to you for trying this one, it is at the top of my β€˜gross masks’ list. You are a true skincare trooper!

@eshoe you're so funny!! I could see how it may be gross to some πŸ˜‚

@lmaster  I've wanted to try this one for awhile - I've only ever heard good things about it! It sounds great! πŸ˜ƒ

I know you would thoroughly love this one!! @Shosh85 

This one is so good for helping winter skin, @lmaster! I do think you're right about needing to grab the extra cream out of the packet since the mask doesn't seem to absorb as much as it could, but overall it's a nice mask. 

@quspork oh it definitely gave my skin the much needed moisture!! 

I love this mask @lmasterπŸ’– My skin just drinks in the goodness; and that litle animated Elizavecca piggy in a donkey costume in the corner is just so cute!

@itsfi we love our animals don't we 😊 I used every bit of the cream from the package,, it was so nice to have moisturized skin for longer than an hour 

@lmaster I giggled all through reading this!  I must have the mind of a 16 year old boy.  From the name of the mask to the 'chunky white cream serum.  I actually think I've tried this one before, did I have this reaction then?  Who knows.  I must be in a mood lol.  I am however glad that the mask that gave me the giggles gave you some fantastic results!  

@missjeanie I tend to do the same with certain names and words 🀣🀣

@lmaster Sounds like a great masking experience! Those donkey ears are super cute!

@Mellmars1185 they are so cute huh!! Marketing can just take hold of me 🀣

@lmaster OOOOH, this looks like such a fun mask to try πŸ™‚ so happy it worked out for you. I'm loving that crowned donkey on the packaging, that definitely caught my eye. πŸ˜‚

@QueenMarceline this time of year, I'm so happy to use a cream mask!! 

for Redken Color Magnetics Mega Mask

This is a mask that I repurchased after getting a treatment with it at the salon. I am no longer colouring my hair but this was a sample at the salon turned to purchase.

20220109_125533.jpg

 

@Mellmars1185 I swear stylists just know what we'll love.  I've been drawn in to so many purchases at the salon as well.  I haven't tried it, but I'm told the Redkin lines are favourites for many. 

I love seeing the products the stylists use @Mellmars1185 

@Mellmars1185, does this mask have a fragrance? I find that the scent of the products that my hair stylist uses is the first thing that draws me in. πŸ˜

@itsfi It does have a fragrance. It is very subtle though. I know what you mean about fragrances that draw you in. Yesterday I got my hair cut and the shampoo/conditioner amd styling cream they used had such a nice scent. I actually ran out of heat protecting spray so I purchased the Redken Iron Shape 11. That spray had a really nice scent

Spoiler
Screenshot_20220123-073600_Chrome.jpg

 

@Mellmars1185  Glad this has worked well for you! I've heard good things about the brand in general πŸ˜ƒ

testing