cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

Week’s Theme: Mask 🀺 Duel  - share your matchups, and which one reigns supreme!

Letters of the Month: A - E

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@itsfi  Ummm, yes, please bring the Coconut Ceramide back! I really miss that one! 
I didn't even know this watermelon one existed - it sounds wonderful! I'm on a mask no-buy, but this one is definitely calling to me! Watermelon gummies? .... yum! I'm happy to hear they made another winner! πŸ‰πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85, these are new to the TCFS sheet mask line up. For the longest time after the Coconut Ceramide mask was discontinued, the only TCFS sheet masks I came across were from the egg line. Then one day, I was just minding my own business sauntering about a local sheet mask store I probably had no business being in πŸ˜‚ and I saw this one. The thought did cross my mind that there was a possibility this would turn out poorly but it did not and for that I and my skin are happy. Looks like there is a kale mask and a lemon one in this line. I may try those other flavors eventually but I'm not rushing into it; I'll be happy repurchasing this watermelon mask.

6CE84988-71A7-45C4-BE7D-E3956B26CA86.jpeg

 

I was lucky enough to wake up with a cold so I got to stay home and get tested today. But I decided since I was stuck home in the middle of a snow storm and no power to light a candle and do some self care!

candle is Summer Fridays Soft Vanilla Candle 8 oz/ 226 g  the scent is just like the name soft. I really enjoy it. It’s like a hug from a good friend. Makes me feel soft and fuzzy. @itsfi 

First mask I used Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask 5 oz/ 148 mL  I’ve used it before and love it. This is my first time using ahas in a while. I was a little bit nervous but my face seemed fine and I didn’t end up with a reaction so bonus points!!

Sosoopl was gifted to me by the lovely @eshoe  just as her note described it had a light pear scent. It was perfect to use after the PTR mask my skin needed that extra little moisture. My face felt hydrated and glowing after. I would definitely use this one again. Thank you for sharing it with me! 
Lastly I used KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray  which paired nicely with the light pear scent from the mask. This scent brings out a nice fresh fruity scent for me and I really enjoyed catching the scent all day. Plus the bottle is gorgeous!!

Ohhhh sounds like a nice masking sesh!! I hope you feel better!! @ather 

@lmaster  Thanks sweetie!! Still sick but needed to leave my house. Plus my test was negative. Came to work today to have no internet so can’t work 🀣

Oh goodness!! @ather how much we depend on technology huh

@lmaster  My husband told me no internet maybe till Wednesday 😬 will be an interesting week. Crazy how dependant we are. 

@ather  

Your masking time sounds like it included some nice aromatherapy. I hadn't planned on buying anythng more but that candle sounds wonderful1

Oh this looks so cozy and comforting, @ather! I am so sorry you weren’t feeling well. I hope your cold clears up quickly☺️

@ather What a way to turn a downer situation into a special spa day!

@missjeanie  I am trying to focus on being more positive!!! Thanks for noticing

Hope you feel better soon @ather ! The pumpkin mask is always so reliable ! 

@Kim888  I agree. I find I bounce around so often I forget about great masks!

@ather I hope you get power back soon! Love this photo!

@Samtian  it wasn’t out to long thankfully. My son doesn’t do good with change so it freaked him out. 

@ather  All of this just sounds wonderful! That PTR mask is definitely one of my favorites and perfect for this time of year!

I had no idea SF's made a candle! Your description of it sounds lovely! 
The Sosoopl mask has been on my list ever since @eshoe reviewed it - I don't think I've ever tried a pear scented mask before! πŸπŸ˜‹

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well and that your power is out, but I'm glad you were able to pamper yourself a little and makes the best out of the situation! Hope you feel better soon!

It is the first and only pear one I have tried, @Shosh85. I would happily try more, though! If I come across another I will let you knowπŸ˜„

@Shosh85  Yes it’s a perfect mask. Both were amazing actually. The SF candle is super nice. I believe it’s limited edition. What I like is it’s a slow burn so you can let it burn for a long period. I don’t like the ones that burn so fast. It’s such a waste. I actually really like SF products. 

You made great use of your day in @ather! Your photo is a portrait of self care and I hope you were able to get the R&R you so deserve! The scent on the SF candle sounds wonderful. 

@itsfi  Thank you!! I did sneak in some R&R and it was glorious until my little man realized I was home and found me and than it was a different kind of glorious but still good!!! (My husband was also home. Watching my little guy🀣)

Awwww!!! Good family time @ather! Hope you are feeling better.

3 Replies
testing