Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challengeπŸ˜„

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

I haven't, but I'm intrigued, @itsfi!! My Winners never has good finds, but also I only went in like 2x before the pandemic and haven't been in since.

The other day I used the Freeman Cosmic Steam Eye Mask, it looked like I was wearing a pad over my eyes haha. I didn't like it. It was either too loose, or if I tried to hold it tighter it hurt my eyes. I  liked the thought of it though. I liked the foot mask, but the effects didn't last long.

avn_381371181438_412460_repairingcica_footmask_r2_0000_1000wx1000h

Samtian_0-1632674499212.jpeg

@Samtian  Omg I cannot unthink of eye masks looking like pads 🀣

@ather I mean...Eye pads.jpg

@Samtian  Omg I see what you mean 🀣

@Samtian, that Aveeno foot mask is probably my favorite moisturizing foot mask out there; temporary as the results may be. 

@itsfi Nice! It did feel nice. 

@Samtian  The foot mask sounds nice! I've only ever tried the Sephora ones, but the results weren't too long lasting on those either. Seems easier to just put moisturizer on your feet.

@Shosh85 Yep! But always on the hunt for one that might actually work haha. 

@Samtian how would the aveeno foot mask compare to the SC ones? 

@haleyvvvv They were about the same for me. Felt nice right after, but no results the next morning. 

@Samtian a cosmic steam mask SOUNDS promising; it's too bad that it wasn't that great.

@Samtian I use the eye masks when I'm in bed, they put me to sleep quick

@lmaster Nice!

Another PSA: the packaging on these are adorable! These make great gifts / stocking stuffers! 🎁 

D560A824-F617-49BD-ACAA-2F3EA0DFDFC1.jpeg

 

E902CB08-4280-4B4F-A4C4-561DA26CD0A4.jpeg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Mango Hand Mask Holiday Mango 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Coconut Foot Mask Holiday Coconut 

@itsfi 

The packaging on these are cute. I can see how they'd make great gifts; will have to pick some up. 

@elleb810, Sephora always does an excellent job on the packaging for the holiday releases of these masks. This year’s design is exceptionally adorable! 😍 So cute you could skip the wrapping paper! πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you for these VIP PSA’s, @itsfi! The packaging this year is pretty adorable. 

@eshoe, Sephora always does a great job with the holiday packaging on these masks.

@itsfi  The packaging on these holiday ones are always so cute! 

@Shosh85, Sephora does a good job with their holiday packaging for their hand and foot masks. There's a part of me that would like to see some limited edition scents / "flavors" on these holiday masks. The big draw for them for me is really the packaging though, as I think there are other similar masks out there that perform comparably or better.

12 Replies