Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Morning Masking to get up and Glow, Glow, Glow!!πŸ’–

Letter of the Week:  P

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@Tamara76 Haha it is! Red Pandas are one of my favorite animals.

Those eye masks are enormous, @Samtian! I'm sorry they didn't seem to work out. Burning sensations are just never good. 

@quspork Thank you! Haha yeah my eyes get stung enough at work don't want more when I am trying to relax. 

Hey everyone! I used the Sephora green tea mask, the new clean one - can't seem to get it to tag though. It was okay; not my favorite, but I'm picky when it comes to green tea masks. Didn't think it gave me a more matte look. It was mainly hydrating but it also tingled a bit which wasn't something I feel when using a green tea mask. Like I said, it was okay. I'm always looking to try out new green tea masks so I'm glad I got to try this one but I wouldn't say this is a "must have" for me.

nuinui933_0-1627346283127.png

@nuinui933 well, bummer about this one! A green tea mask should be soothing, and this certainly doesn’t sound like it was. A couple that I have tried and enjoyed were the Holika Holika two-step brewing and Etude House.

8E45FE50-5512-4AF6-BBF0-7E0F2F9DB2EF.jpeg

 

C4BF6FC0-D10A-4F3B-9123-1B3A870EBD3D.jpeg

 

@eshoe, we just bought an assorted pack of the Etude House masks after seeing a few of the ladies here raving about them. I grabbed the green tea one but have not used it yet. Good to know it's a good one. Lots of people here really seem to like these masks so I'm excited to try it.

@nuinui933 I haven’t had a single miss with the assortment. I hope you find the same☺️

Ohhhh I need to try this one, @nuinui933 !!!

@Tamara76, it worked out for one of my roommates. Hope it works out for you.

@nuinui933 That is good to know! Sorry it didn't work out.

@Samtian, win some, lose some, right? Just glad the tingling didn't last long. 

Agreed, @nuinui933, this is an ok mask, but it's not really wow-ing for a green tea option. 

@quspork, exactly. Do you have a green tea sheet mask you like? 

@nuinui933 I've enjoyed the green tea versions from the Etude House Therapy Air line and the Tosowoong Pure line.

@nuinui933 I've had some tingling with some masks from this line as well, which is why I'm not a big fan of these new masks! Sorry this one was just okay!

@Shosh85, thanks. It could have been worse. Now I know this one will be a pass.

@nuinui933, sorry to hear about the tingling. I've experienced the same from a few of the masks in the clean line. The few where I didn't happen to be the ones that I like. I completely understand how this would not be a 'must have' for you. Have you tried any of the other sheet masks from this collection?

@itsfi, I've tried the watermelon one which was okay. I don't know if all the masks in this set are all just going to be okay. Are there ones you've used and like? 

@nuinui933, of the masks in the new, clean line that I've tried, I like the strawberry, spirulina and lychee ones best, though with lychee masks, I think Vitamasques makes my favorite lychee mask. I've tried the watermelon after sun mask, both the original and the new clean versions and like them both. 

@nuinui933 good to know!

@nuinui933  Do you have a favorite green tea mask? I love matcha/green tea. 

2 Replies