Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

I wish Costco Canada had them, @Shosh85 

@Shosh85 @Nice! Those when masks always feel so good! 

@Kim888  It's such a nice line of masks! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85   Biocellulose AND milky sounds heavenly!!!  I need to check if I have this-if so, awesome, if not I will soon-especially smelling like the OH!  

@heartsmyface  Right?! This one definitely checks off a lot boxes for me! πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhhh @Shosh85! When masks!! They’re good. Love that this one smells similar to the OH Power Bright! 🧑

@itsfi  I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a When mask I haven't liked! This is definitely my favorite from the line! Have you tried this one?

@Shosh85, yes! This sheet mask is in the same line as their 10:00 pm sheet mask and I remember picking up a variety pack of all the sheet masks in that line, along with all the sheet masks in the other line made by When. Love those variety packs!! β™₯️

IMG_20210315_093138217.jpg

 L is For Lanseal

• This one is a two piece hydrogel? 
  • Fit was good, however the bottom piece did want to keep popping up, and that's very unusual
  • I didn't even notice any scent
  • Wear time was 20 minutes
  • I love this brand that @itsfi introduced me to, I feel like it is a very luxe mask for a good price
  • Definitely delivers the nourishing claims and for that I'm grateful!!IMG_20210315_093142957.jpg

 

This looks like a winner, @lmaster !

It is for sure!! @l8totheparty 

Sounds like a lovely mask, @lmaster

@eshoe this line is amazing!

Oooh sounds like a great one @lmaster ! The two piece ones can always be hard to get one 

This one was close to expiration @Kim888 I'm thinking some of the serum could of dried up, maybe causing it

@lmaster  Imve never seen this one before.  Sounds good!  

@heartsmyface these are great! I feel like they are truly a luxe mask for a standard price

Ohhhhh, these masks!!!! Soooo good! I’m happy to hear you liked the ones from this brand @lmaster @Shosh85! I found them through Glow Recipe when they curated other Kbeauty products. The Lanseal material is next generation cotton. It doesn’t feel like your usual cotton sheet mask though! 

@itsfi I've never seen cotton like this!! 🀣 Definitely next generation

Right @lmaster?!! To me, the Lanseal material incorporates the best of a microfiber cotton mask, a hydrogel and Tenal and gauze-type masks. Just extraordinary. I love masks (sheet masks and rinse off) and just skin care in general, so finds like this type of mask just make me happy! πŸ’– 

@lmaster  Ooh, this one sounds so nice! @itsfi  sent me the "Glow" one and I loved it! Definitely seems like a great brand to explore! πŸ˜ƒ

1 Reply