Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challengeπŸ˜„

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

Did you ever try Trader Joe’s Quinoa Pesto @PrettyPaint?  It was so good with pasta and roasted chicken!

@eshoe  No, I haven't, but that sounds amazing!! I don't have a Trader Joe's anywhere near me. I think I've only been to one once when there happened to be one within walking distance of a hotel I was staying at. 

Really, @PrettyPaint? I guess that makes it very special, then. Sometimes it’s best not to have places like that close to us:) I miss having one near, but save plenty of money thanks to that!

Sorry to hear it was a bit of a mess @PrettyPaint looks very interesting

@lmaster  Yeah, definitely a bit of a drain clogger. 

The ingredients list on this one looks good @PrettyPaint πŸ˜€ and I'm intrigued by a basil scented mask. 

@itsfi  Good thing I like basil ! πŸ™‚  

Today was all about honeyπŸ’›πŸ―5912C5B3-2CD7-4CE0-912B-FBB3C828B1D8.jpeg

I forgot how much I love honey potion. I think it is my favorite wash off mask. I love the warming sensation and it always makes my skin so soft. The BioBelle unicorn glow is my favorite BioBelle mask. It has lots of serum, makes my skin glowy and hydrated, and doesn’t feel tacky. I almost let it expire😬 I have to be more consistent in masking because I have several more that will expire the next few months. I wish they would make the Briogeo honey mask permanent, it smells so good and my hair loves it.

I've not tried the briogeo honey hair mask!! @faeriegirl I need to, hopefully it will come back again

Yes, love the Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask , @faeriegirl!! It is definitely also one of my faves. Great honey line up!!

@faeriegirl  What a perfect honey grouping. I have all of these and love them. That's so funny that you mentioned the biobelle almost expiring, because I just realized I have several of these that are about to expire as well. I had them in my 2021 box and hadn't looked through it until recently. 

We were masking twins with the Farmacy:) @faeriegirl 

That Briogeo mask is really good, and the fact that they brought it back for the holidays give me hope it may become a permanent fixture 🀞🏼

@faeriegirl I have a travel size of the Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask that I've only used once and there's at least a few uses left in it; I'd nearly forgotten about it so now that I've seen your post I'll have to "shop my stash" and dig mine out πŸ―.

@faeriegirl  Oooh, one of my most favorite themes/ingredient! I love everything you used here...... absolutely agree they should bring the Briogeo Bear back permanently! 🍯

Yes to honey themed masking @faeriegirl! 😍 Love all your choices here and I 100% agree with making the Briogeo honey hair mask permanent. I was happy to see they brought it back during the holidays but making it part of their collection year round would be even better! πŸ’›πŸ―πŸ’›πŸ―

The mask I will be using this week will be the Aloe Vera from Sephora. These ones are the most hydrating ones.

Great choice, @Sabah55! Have you tried any of the eye masks? The caffeine one is especially nice☺️

Yea I use the caffeine one from Inkey. I use the eye one.

@Sabah55  Always a good idea to have Aloe masks on-hand! πŸ˜ƒ

@Sabah55 love aloe! 

@Sabah55, aloe is so refreshing and a wonderful hydrator! πŸ˜

7 Replies