Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

If you havenโ€™t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Weekโ€™s Theme: Fruits & Veggies Week  - the lovely @keana1 brings us this deliciously nutritious, good for your skin challenge! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŒฑ

Letter of the Week:  L

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

Also where do you purchase the medieval mask from?

Pink n Blossam, @SAlyFitz!! They ship to both the USA and Canada

which origins mask is your go to rose or willow herb? I can understand the sitting on top or soaking in from evercalm and Iโ€™m interested in expanding my go to calming masks I keep on hand all the time I love the origins hemp! Iโ€™m gonna check out your fab recommendation too bc their cleanser is a steady I can always use/wonโ€™t bother me product

@SAlyFitz I really like the Origins Original Skinโ„ข Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL for reducing redness and helping with any acne. Because it's a bit exfoliating, I wouldn't use or recommend for any sort of disrupted skin barrier or skin in need of recuperation, for that I use the First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask 3.4 oz/ 96.4 g . 

@haleyvvvv awww man! The yogurt mask looked so cool too, bummer

@lmaster, right!! It was so disappointing ๐Ÿ˜ž 

@haleyvvvv  Mediheal makes some great masks! After all the great reviews I've read about this A:PE mask, I think it's definitely time for me to finally try it! Glad to hear you love it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 they really make some excellent masks. I'm excited to try out some of their other ones I have in my stash. But so many masks, so little time.

Love that Mediheal mask, @haleyvvvv! And yes- I absolutely think bulk purchasing after trying one sheet totally counts haha. 

Haha, yay, @quspork!! It is such a good one, I'm so glad I tried it earlier than I was going to thanks to this thread.

Trying out one mask before purchasing a set DEFINITELY counts @haleyvvvv! Love that line of Mediheal masks! Sooo good! ๐Ÿ’š

Yay, @itsfi!! They're so so so good. Now I need to try the rest (which are in my too large for someone who doesn't love sheet masks stash) after I work through the soon to be expired pile.

@haleyvvvv  That mediheal mask looks amazing! 

It is truly excellent, @PrettyPaint!! I definitely recommend.

@haleyvvvv  I am convinced! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh!!  Oh my!   Iโ€™m fairly adventurous with my ingredients but I need a moment to collect myself. The active ingredient is from human stem cells.  Um, C is for Human Adipocyte Conditioned Culture Solution Extract ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

Iโ€™m not sure I can do this.  Maybe itโ€™ll wait for gross week.  ๐Ÿ˜…

F1B614E3-2F14-4911-8CBC-29C9F0C05467.jpeg

โ€ƒ

52B2A9A3-E94C-40B0-9F41-0143AD1E6B0D.jpeg

โ€ƒ

618CF80A-C617-4203-BA79-5B4DC9C2B632.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I wonder who's fat was on your face @heartsmyface ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜† I'm sorry!!! I had to say that,,,, just had to

Huh. Now, that's certainly a new mask ingredient for me, @heartsmyface. I'll look forward to hearing your review haha!

ETA- I see your reply about trying out the mask below. The rosemary scent sounds really nice! 

Iโ€™ve known this and never doubted it, but this just confirms it - youโ€™re the bravest of us all @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

@itsfi   I donโ€™t know about that.  Maybe Iโ€™m just good at rationalizing myself into things cause I donโ€™t want to miss out on anything potentially awesome.  It helped a lot that it was a biocellulose mask and that rosemary scent...gahhhh๐Ÿ˜.  And it turned out like placenta and deer antler velvet did, so itโ€™s just extra renforcement to try unusual things. 

@heartsmyface  Oh my goodness, how interesting!! I totally would've bought this one just because it said "Cinderella" on the front ๐Ÿ˜† ....... definitely sounds like the perfect mask for gross week!