Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Morning Masking to get up and Glow, Glow, Glow!!πŸ’–

Letter of the Week:  P

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

❀️both of these. It's hard to go wrong with that EH line and the Power Bright is such a good mask. I hope OH brings it back at some point. @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface This is an exciting masking post!  That OH power bright is a great product!  And your post is a good reminder that I have some to use!

@missjeanie Oh jealous!  This was my last lingering one.  If they ever reintroduce them I wouldn’t be mad:) 

I wouldn't be upset by that either @heartsmyface I'm on my last box of these and I have an unopened 'sugar' jar as well.  I tried to stock up when they were being phased out. 

@heartsmyface  Both great masks! Glad to hear you like them too! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 I have no complaints so all in all a good masking day:).  

I think tried-and-true masks are exciting @heartsmyface! β™₯️ As is getting back into the habit of posting!! Yaaay! Always great to see you and hear about your masking! πŸ€—

@itsfi  Also β€˜power bright’ is my band name;)  πŸŒŸ 🌟 🌟 

Love your band name @heartsmyface! 🧑

I have one from numbers week as well

IMG_20201231_210528084.jpg

 

Spoiler
I very much enjoy this mask. 
Spoiler
Scent on this is very mild, and honestly I would say non existent, at least I didn't pick up much, maybe fresh. The sheet is great and adheres like a second skin. I love all 3 of these steps and without any tackiness it's a winner for me. Wear time is 20 minutes and with this winter weather in full swing now I needed the hydration!IMG_20201231_210540016.jpg

 

That's great that all 3 steps work well for you, @lmaster! It can be hard to find a good multi-step mask where all of the steps work out nicely. 

That's exactly right! @quspork this one is definitely one of my favorites 😊

I double mask and have an extensive nighttime skin care routine, but 3 step masks always seem like too much work in my mind, lol. I'm glad this was a winner, @lmaster!! It sounds lovely, I'll have to keep a look out for it. 

This is one of my most favorites! @haleyvvvv I think I originally received it in a facetory sub, which prompted me to purchase more πŸ˜‰

@lmaster I'm so glad you enjoyed this one.  I always tend to 'put off' 3 step masks and I honestly don't know why.  Hmmm.... maybe something to consider this week. 

@missjeanie yeah I know what you mean,,, some of the multi step masks have had a step that I am not going to use for some reason it another

@lmaster  I'm happy you enjoyed all the steps on this one! You sent me the Collagen version and I remember loving it! πŸ˜ƒ

Awwww yaaaaaaay!! @Shosh85 when I find a love, I try to share πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

That's fantastic that all 3 steps were a win for you @lmaster! The combination of products in the 3 steps sound like they would be good ones to have in a multi-step pack. What was the consistency like for that Step 3 Refresh Essence? Do you recall if it was similar or heavier / thicker than the essence in the sheet mask?

Yes it did seem a bit thicker in consistency compared to the sheet mask @itsfi 

Naisture seems to be consistently good for your skin, @lmaster! Hurrah for a multi-step that isn’t a pain πŸ˜‚