Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

March Madness
 - Competition is in the air. Find a worthy dupe of a ๐Ÿ’ฐmask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

There is another version of this one, @Shosh85? Thank you for leading me down the never ending path of new masks to try๐Ÿ˜‰

Ohhhh yes!! @eshoe I love this one too ๐Ÿ˜ everyday is a special day!!! ๐Ÿ™

Hear hear @lmaster 

CDCF269E-4261-4ABE-842F-D902E337DC00.gif

โ€ƒ

Thereโ€™s nothing exciting about todayโ€™s masking.  Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ve reviewed these multiple times by now but I want to get back into the habit of posting so here you go! 

ECC032DE-2769-48C3-907F-BF9AFB2FC1D5.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โค๏ธboth of these. It's hard to go wrong with that EH line and the Power Bright is such a good mask. I hope OH brings it back at some point. @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface This is an exciting masking post!  That OH power bright is a great product!  And your post is a good reminder that I have some to use!

@missjeanie Oh jealous!  This was my last lingering one.  If they ever reintroduce them I wouldnโ€™t be mad:) 

I wouldn't be upset by that either @heartsmyface I'm on my last box of these and I have an unopened 'sugar' jar as well.  I tried to stock up when they were being phased out. 

@heartsmyface  Both great masks! Glad to hear you like them too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 I have no complaints so all in all a good masking day:).  

I think tried-and-true masks are exciting @heartsmyface! โ™ฅ๏ธ As is getting back into the habit of posting!! Yaaay! Always great to see you and hear about your masking! ๐Ÿค—

@itsfi  Also โ€˜power brightโ€™ is my band name;)  ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ 

Love your band name @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿงก

I have one from numbers week as well

IMG_20201231_210528084.jpg

โ€ƒ

Spoiler
I very much enjoy this mask. 
Spoiler
Scent on this is very mild, and honestly I would say non existent, at least I didn't pick up much, maybe fresh. The sheet is great and adheres like a second skin. I love all 3 of these steps and without any tackiness it's a winner for me. Wear time is 20 minutes and with this winter weather in full swing now I needed the hydration!IMG_20201231_210540016.jpg

โ€ƒ

That's great that all 3 steps work well for you, @lmaster! It can be hard to find a good multi-step mask where all of the steps work out nicely. 

That's exactly right! @quspork this one is definitely one of my favorites ๐Ÿ˜Š

I double mask and have an extensive nighttime skin care routine, but 3 step masks always seem like too much work in my mind, lol. I'm glad this was a winner, @lmaster!! It sounds lovely, I'll have to keep a look out for it. 

This is one of my most favorites! @haleyvvvv I think I originally received it in a facetory sub, which prompted me to purchase more ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster I'm so glad you enjoyed this one.  I always tend to 'put off' 3 step masks and I honestly don't know why.  Hmmm.... maybe something to consider this week. 

@missjeanie yeah I know what you mean,,, some of the multi step masks have had a step that I am not going to use for some reason it another

@lmaster  I'm happy you enjoyed all the steps on this one! You sent me the Collagen version and I remember loving it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

testing