Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: Mask of the Week Challenge

Hubs usually use them when he goes out of town. @itsfi it saves him from having to use mine. πŸ˜‰

hahaha gif.gif

Oh my goodness! My tummy and cheeks hurt from laughing @sonnydee! I'm still laughing. It's too much!

She took the comforter?!!! Noooooo!!! I'm assuming they charged her for it, yes?

I have no idea. It was our senior year, 3 months away from graduation. But we were there for school -public high school -so whoever reserved/paid for the rooms. But yeah she rolled it up and stuffed it in her pillowcase I think? walked out with it. @itsfi 

F is for factor and foam! This mask really did have a foam like texture that adhered well to my face. Not much excess serum. Not surprised because of the material. It was hydrating and had a pleasant fresh scent. Good one. And yes, I have difficulties posting images when I use the Sephora app. 

B36691C0-7718-428B-BAEC-FD571ED29908.jpeg

 

8166621B-9CA2-4CDD-845F-62708561006C.jpeg

 

@Weetart ohhhh I have tried a couple from this brand,, but not this one!! Love foam!!

oh a foam mask sounds like fun @Weetart . I seem to have so many issues on the app too.  I keep deleting and reinstalling thinking I'll like it better. 

@Weetart  Foam masks are fun and this one definitely sounds nice! Glad you enjoyed it! 

Okay I ordered masks from Missha that day brought up  the sale and they arrived already! @lmaster 

image.jpg

 

The tomato and broccoli masks are lovely, and so soft @Weetart!!!

What an awesome haul @Weetart !

I see snail sheet masks! πŸŒ And, honey ones as well! πŸ―  *squee πŸ˜

I spy a lot of other fun masks too! Nice selection @Weetart! Happy masking!

@Weetart  Oooh fun! Love mask hauls! 😍 I just recently bought the two blue and purple masks (on top) as well and I'm excited to try them! Hope you enjoy them all!

looks like a great variety @Weetart 

Can't wait for you to try them all @Weetart!

@Weetart Oooh how fun!

Oh oh oh!!! @Weetart πŸ˜πŸ™Œ

@lmaster I was shocked at how fast they arrived! Fastest delivery from them ever. 

F is for Firms. I’m stretching it for this one. I had a sample of Purlisse’s Watermelon Energizing Marshmallow Peel Off Mask. β€œPurifies pores, brightens skin, visibly forms and tighten”. If you love watermelon products and haven’t tried any of Purlisse’s watermelon line. I strongly suggest it. Super yummy. Their moisturizer is great! But this mask, it’s a decent light peel off, of that makes any sense. I would say it’s perfect for those who find the more grippy peel offs too intense. I’m more of a super grippy peel off mask person. But my face was soft and brighter after using this. The smell is amazing. I have no idea about the marshmallow part of the name. Absolutely no clue. It’s worth trying and I recommend to those looking for more delicate peel off mask. 

F94A94B8-B186-405C-963F-19AEA2229043.jpeg

 

E155D357-E160-45F9-8972-7E4ADE84A383.jpeg

 

@Weetart  you had me at watermelon!

I have not tried the sheet mask! Didn't even know they had one.... I'll have to look into it. @itsfi @Shosh85 

The Purlisse watermelon sheet mask is a love for me @Weetart; I'll have to look into this one. πŸ‰

3 Replies