Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: The Best Deal vs. The Beat Money Can Buy πŸ’Έ

Letter of the Week:  N

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: Mask of the Week Challenge

@itsfi that sounds really nice in terms of results! I agree, it looks more like a gel mask to me!

Re: Mask of the Week Challenge

The results from both the KNC Beauty masks I’ve tried have been good @Kim888, always a plus. πŸ˜ƒ

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge

93E44D54-0D28-4B13-B9D1-C615A5A84047.jpeg

 

4BD43434-7056-4624-9665-AD355548147E.jpeg

 

F is for Fresh, Firming, and Fruity. Surprise, surprise an SNP mask that is awesome? Love the sloppy jelly serum. The scent is... I don’t know, its nice but i can’t pick out the strawberry, coconut, watermelon, or persimmon. But maybe that is how they sorta smell all together. It’s a light scent. Super plumping. Says 10-20 minutes. I left it on closer to 30 and smoothed the rest over all the tattoos. Pretty sure this came from motm. Thanks whoever put it in the bag! 

@Weetart  Ooh, this one sounds great! Makes me even more excited to try mine! πŸ˜ƒ

The scent sounds phenomenal!! @Weetart 

light and fruity scent... sounds wonderful @Weetart , the jelly masks are always a bit of a treat!

@Weetart, this sounds like an all around fabulous mask!  The illustration on the front looks so refreshing too! 😍

@Weetart oooh that sounds great - a little tropical scent is so nice as we head into colder months!

Yay for a good masking session, @Weetart πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Jelly masks almost always are a hit for me, too!

Glad to hear this one worked out well for you, @Weetart! SNP does have some nice masks. 

I used this mask last night. My forehead is still really red haha.

mask 2 ing.jpgmask 2.jpg

@Samtian  Such a fun name for a mask! So sorry to hear it didn't work out well for you! 😒

@Shosh85 It is! And thank you.

@Samtian I know I've used this one before,,, or I have it 🀦

@lmaster I hope it works/worked better for you!

@Samtian, I saw the packaging first and thought the naming and pic were clever. Then I read that your forehead is still red. Ack!!! 😬 So sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it was just redness and that it’s not still red. 🀞🏼 

@itsfi Thank you! Thankfully it has gone away now.

Pretty sure I sent this to you, @Samtian - I am so sorry😭 Hopefully  your skin is back to normal today 🀞🏼

@eshoe Haha you did, it's all good, thank you!

You’re a good sport, @Samtian πŸ₯°

Oof, too bad about the redness, @Samtian. Lemon extract does that to me often. Hopefully it fades soon!