Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challengeπŸ˜„

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge

@eshoe this one was amazing!! I agree,, I feel like I either love them or πŸ—‘οΈ

@lmaster  That's kind of fun that the serum is tinted! I feel like they would be better off advertising these as the normal 15-20 min. masks. With the one I tried, five minutes definitely wasn't long enough for the serum to absorb. 

@PrettyPaint im with ya!! With these 5 minute masks,,,I always leave them on for my typical 15-20 minute time frame 

@lmaster  Oh, this one sounds way better than the first one! Hopefully the next one is just as good, because 2 out of 3 wouldn't be so bad! πŸ˜‰

That is exactly what I'm thinking @Shosh85 πŸ€žπŸ€ž

@lmaster Yours is the first review of these I've seen.  I kinda passed by them when I looked last week at masks, but... um... you sold me on this one!  I'm intrigued by the banana fibre fabric and the results sound pretty bomb. 

@missjeanie I really loved this one! I really hope they separate them and sell individually

G for Grape & Gummy 

Laneige Gummy Bear sleep mask. No pic, I forgot. Still don't know why the gummy bear? But I do love this one & im happy I picked it up. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Yeah @sonnydee, if I'm remembering correctly, I think I picked up grape more than anything as well. I appreciate that there's a lot of product in these containers, but I would be perfectly happy if there was a corresponding mini size of the Laneige lip sleeping masks. It takes a while to get through them, and I can be pretty generous with my application. Hahaha!

Yep 100% agreed, @sonnydee. This should be a grape mask but maybe gummy bear is more universally appealing. I wouldn’t have purchased it as a grape mask, but now I just had to know what gummy bear scent was πŸ˜‚ The formula is great so it doesn’t matter, just curious like you!

Yep. Had to know what gummy bears smell like. @eshoe πŸ’œπŸ’œ

What is your favorite gummy @sonnydee ? I’ve been getting this more than I’d like to admit lately. But I’m not partial πŸ˜‰

4DD49AAF-977D-41F2-8074-8B2C7A9B777C.jpeg

 

@eshoe @sonnydee  Just butting in to say these are me and husband's favorite gummy bears πŸ‘‡ ..... they also come in sherbert flavor and sugar free πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ƒ

BFDDFDE9-1E96-4F7B-8557-757AFC4D851C.jpeg

I recognize those, @Shosh85! I think TJ Maxx carries the supersize versionπŸ˜‚

@eshoe Haha! We picked up one of those big ones! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹

Sooooo good @Shosh85. I have to ration them before serving, otherwise we would finish a bag in one sittingπŸ˜†

@eshoe I should ration but it's so hard! At least that means I will never let myself buy the 5 lb or whatever package from the wholesale club. 🀣

I used to eat Jelly Belly’s without a single thought about the effect that the sugar would have in my body, @ShortErica. Now I know the smaller the serving, the happier I (and my body) will be. 

πŸ€”good question @eshoe  im really not a big gummy bear person but did like when the life savers gummies were popular. If I want a sweet squishy treat-decadent desserts are more me- I do like sour worms, & I cant resist the sour ribbon...

Screenshot_20201114-014145.png

Screenshot_20201114-014226.png

 

Screenshot_20201114-014333.png

  

Ahhhh those rainbow ribbons @sonnydee! They are great for kid’s crafts, too;)

Agreed. I use them often for my gingerbread house roof tiles. β›„πŸŽ… @eshoe