Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

Itโ€™s May, Hurray! ๐ŸŒธ We are almost 1/2-way through this yearโ€™s challenge๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

tenor

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’— Post as frequently or infrequently as you would like, with or without following the challenge. We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome. 

This Weekโ€™s Theme: Mask with a Partner! @Alphaboo gives us this weekโ€™s fun challenge: Letโ€™s make an excuse to mask togetherโ˜บ๏ธ

Letter of the Week:  T

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.35.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.34.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, if it's an exfoliating mask (include acid info if known), your overall experience, and whether or not you would repurchase. Don't forget to include a grade (thanks to @ShortErica for the idea) to help others along the way.

Most importantly, have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Re: Mask of the Week Challenge

The packaging is so cute! @sonnydee 

They are! @Weetart. @Lmaster happy i found them 

@sonnydee  Oh, yay! I'm so happy this was a good one. Where did you purchase it from?

EBay is where I bought these from (US seller). I have found some international sellers that carry them. @PrettyPaint 

Thanks! @sonnydee. Maybe that's why I haven't seen them. I will definitely do some investigating.

I found them by accident really @PrettyPaint I went looking for the grapefruit apieu....

@sonnydee this sounds really good!! Happy to see it was a winner!! Very cool mask

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge

J is for Jin Jung Sung Snail Honey Jelly Mask

CE34D2AD-A44C-4EAC-BB42-AB436592C1B3.jpeg

Spoiler

Jin Jung Sung Snail Honey Jelly Sheet Mask

This is a super thin tencel sheet mask that was saturated with plenty of slimy serum and had a sort of floral-herbal kind of scent that was pretty light once the mask was on. It had a great fit and was only just a tiny bit too wide at the temples. I kept it on for about a half hour. When I removed there was a little a serum leftover that absorbed quickly and left behind some tackiness that took about 10 minutes to go away. My face looked a little brighter and felt nicely hydrated and my skin had a soft, smooth and bouncy kind of feel.

I enjoyed this one and won't have a problem using up the box I have!

Spoiler
9884434D-494C-4EEE-93F5-F28258B8C507.jpeg

Does sound wonderful @Shosh85! Was this a TJ Maxx/Marshalls find or somewhere else?

@ShortErica  If only I could remember which site I bought it from, haha! I know they sell them on Amazon, but I'm positive that's not where I got it. I feel like I should start writing on my masks where it was purchased ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nine scent and good results,,, and jelly ๐Ÿ™Œ @Shosh85 

@lmaster  Yup, it really is an all-around great mask! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Snail and honey in a jelly mask? Yes, please! This sounds like a nice one, @Shosh85!

@quspork  Right?! I'm glad I took the chance on these - honey, snail and jelly just sounded like a magical combination! ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ™Œ

Ahhhh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Two of my all time favorite skincare ingredients ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฏ  in one mask, and a Tencel one no less,  with a jelly essence too! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ This is one of my most loved sheet masks and I have you to thank for introducing me to it and sending one my way @Shosh85!  Thank you, thank you! ๐Ÿค— I love so many things about this mask! โ™ฅ๏ธ 

@itsfi  So much goodness in this one! Snail and honey are definitely two of my most favorite ingredients as well! So happy you love it too!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85  Glad this one turned out for you!! 

@ather  It's hard to go wrong with honey and snail! ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ

If I could heart โ™ฅ๏ธ this comment a thousand times, I would! @Shosh85 @ather  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

๐ŸŒ + ๐Ÿฏ = โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

@itsfi  It's such a great combo! ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜

Itโ€™s one of my favorite combos @Shosh85 and one Iโ€™ve been using for my skincare for the past couple of months. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธ

16 Replies
Photos1,718
  • The eye patches I reach for most often.
  • 4DD63543-C124-4765-AED1-6201B2D4B8E9.jpeg
  • I wish my skin loved grapefruit as much as my nose does.
  • Thanks, YesStyle, for marring this packaging with your sticker.
  • 95AA92FC-C259-4A86-9792-D371BF6DE5AE.jpeg
  • EB947FDF-F7F4-4BCA-A209-639327AAE741.jpeg
  • D8DC0C1D-492C-4C5E-9F38-98A3FDDB828F.jpeg
  • papaya.jpg
  • Papayaing.JPG
  • Again with the unfortunate sticker placement.
  • Thank goodness all this info's available at Abib's site, otherwise I'd strain my old lady eyes to death.
  • BubbleMask.jpg
  • Bubble Mask on.jpg
  • Bubbles!.jpg