Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

Spring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights ๐Ÿ’ฎ

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge

@ShortErica @Loretta55 posted their current code a couple posts down for 50% off, plus free shipping at $30. Just wanted to make sure you saw that in case it helped entice LOL. But yes, a nice big jar of chocolate awesomeness would be a good way to go!

Hahaha that would get closer to ShortErica prices @quspork ๐Ÿคฃ I'll have to remember to look for codes in the future

@quspork  Thank you! I missed it the first time I looked - I couldn't find their "search" option....... or I guess it could just be operator error ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha- @Shosh85 their search button does kinda blend right in with the other icons. 

Thank you very much @quspork. There is also a hot chocolate self heating clay mask that I never tried. Unfortunately the cost is $7.00 for it versus $4.00 for the chocolate self heating clay mask. They are currently offering a code of 50% off using code SHOP50. Free shipping with a $30.00 purchase.

The Hot Chocolate sounds like it could be interesting, @Loretta55. Thanks for sharing the promo code- that's one nice thing about ordering direct from the brands- they so often have good promos on their sites. 

Oh no @Loretta55! Another discontinued mask - why do they do this to us?!

@Loretta55  They actually still sell the Miss Spa mask at Fred Meyer - but they sell it for $4, while Ulta used to sell it for $2 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I never heard of Fred Meyer @Shosh85 . I thought that the price when not on sale was $4.00 but Ulta had frequent sales on it.

Oh boo! No Fred Meyers by me and you know I would have a really hard time spending $4 on a mask @Shosh85. Now if they put it in a jar and charged $X that provided so many uses, I'd be game.

@ShortErica  Yes! They should totally put this stuff in a jar! ๐Ÿ˜

That would be a great idea @ShortErica . Fred Meyer must be a west coast based store.

@Loretta55  Yes, I'm in Oregon. Fred Meyer is a Kroger store. I know Kroger has stores on the east coast as well. @ShortErica 

@Shosh85 @Loretta55 there were some Kroger in central and more southern Ohio but none where I grew up and they aren't in Florida so somewhere in between on the east coast it seems like.

I thought that there were some Krogerโ€™s in the Miami area @ShortErica , @Shosh85 . I also remember shopping at Krogerโ€™s in both Atlanta and Kansas City.

@Loretta55 there might be ๐Ÿคท There wasn't any in Tallahassee when I was there and we don't have any in Orlando.

I have not traveled to the Miami in awhile @ShortErica, but I thought that I shopped at Krogerโ€™s in Hallendale when I visited family who used to live there.

Kroger is located in the southeast but I live in the northeast @Shosh85.

@Loretta55  Oh, gotcha. I did remember reading they aren't in the North. 
I wonder if Fred Meyer is their last stop before they're gone for good. I haven't tried too many of their masks, but the Chocolate one is the only one I've liked - figures they'd get rid of it ๐Ÿ˜

If you could find any additional chocolate masks stock io @Shosh85 . 

Lol yes @Loretta55 @I tried hunting it down after I used it and discovered the same thing, @Loretta55 @ShortErica @Shosh85. All the good ones are discontinued much too soon๐Ÿ˜•

testing