Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: The Best Deal vs. The Beat Money Can Buy πŸ’Έ

Letter of the Week:  N

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge

I'd love a recap once you try them all @Shosh85. 2 down, 2 to go 😊

@ShortErica  Absolutely! Will definitely have research the best place to purchase!πŸ˜‰

Ooooh, this one sounds nice @Shosh85! I love jelly serums. πŸ’– Did you experience any tingling with the AHA? 

@itsfi  I didn't notice any tingling, though it is a mask I need to be careful when and how often I use it. πŸ˜‰
Have you used any from this line? 

I hear ya about being careful when to use this one @Shosh85. I think I tried the pink one a while back; it looks very familiar.

@itsfi  Ya know, now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure the pink one I tried was

from you! πŸ˜‚

This one I liked too @Shosh85 hopefully you can find the other two, I'd be interested in knowing about those as well

@lmaster  Glad to hear you liked it too! So you've tried the pink and green one?

@Shosh85 I know I've tried two of them,,, now I don't remember which two,,I do know it was either pink, green or purple πŸ˜†

@lmaster  Haha! Well, at least you know you haven't tried the orange! πŸ˜‚

What does the q tip look like, @Shosh85? Was there enough of step 1? I'm just so weirdly intrigued by the applicator. Glad it worked well!!

@haleyvvvv  There was enough to spread all over, just had to dip it back in a couple times. πŸ˜‰
I totally should've taken a picture of the Q-tip! I found a picture online that sort of gives you an idea of the size πŸ‘‡

80E67F1C-9DCE-4394-94DC-90B555A1662A.jpeg

I dunno why I thought the serum was like preloaded into the Qtip for spreading around the face, but that's what I was envisioning, lol, @Shosh85. Thank you for the info!!

Didn’t realize there were yet two others form this line to try, @Shosh85! But not at all surprised you did☺️ Happy this one worked out and didn’t cause any irritation, it’s always a bit of a gamble with the multi-step masks/ones that have acids.

@eshoe  Yup there's four total in this line and also two other masks from the brand I would like to try.

I have tried the pink and green πŸ‘‡

F005D749-5465-4111-815A-DD564BB0E49F.jpeg

Eventually I'd like to try these πŸ‘‡

D3F9D413-216C-4599-9D82-8F71216B8175.jpeg

Oooh the AM PM ones speak to me, @Shosh85! Of course, that could be the packaging. It’s very sharp!

First off, I miss you all and I feel bad I haven't posted or commented for what seems like ages. 

But I really want to post my rainbow theme mask, even though I did it at the beginning of the week and probably can't remember it all that well. From what I remember, though, I definitely liked it. I thought it was a nice mix of ingredients, and my skin actually did feel and look quite nice afterwards (a bit more soft, glowy, and hydrated that usual). From what I remember, the smell was nice and fruity. And I love rainbows, and I thought the little "I love me" message on the mask itself was so uplifting. Just a nice, cheerful mask. And I'm probably personifying this too much at this point, but it was just such a cute mask.

Oh, and finally, this was probably the best-fitting creme shop mask I have ever used. It was still a little large, but it was seriously so much better in terms of fit than all of the other creme shop masks I have tried. I find it so odd that this one was cut so differently, but I would really love it if this was their new fit. 

rainbow.jpg

Hope you are doing well @PrettyPaint! Rainbow week was so cheerful and that message does make the mask shine even more. I agree, I wish the Creme Shop masks could be more consistently and better sized.

Miss you too @PrettyPaint! πŸ€— This is such a cute mask! Love the results you got from it. It’s always great when a mask is cute and performs well!! That β€œI love me” message is such a sweet reminder for self care. This mask just checks off so many boxes!! β™₯️

Thanks so much @itsfi. It definitely was a nice self care mask and a good pick me up.

@PrettyPaint so happy to see you!! With a beauty of a mask at that πŸ€—πŸŒˆ