Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

Itโ€™s May, Hurray! ๐ŸŒธ We are almost 1/2-way through this yearโ€™s challenge๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

tenor

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’— Post as frequently or infrequently as you would like, with or without following the challenge. We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome. 

This Weekโ€™s Theme: Masks that Make You Hungry ๐Ÿ˜‹Is it the scent..or the packaging? Which masks make you crave a yummy treat? It is no surprise that this weekโ€™s delicious theme is brought to you by none other than @itsfi! ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต

Letter of the Week:  U

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.35.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.34.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, if it's an exfoliating mask (include acid info if known), your overall experience, and whether or not you would repurchase. Don't forget to include a grade (thanks to @ShortErica for the idea) to help others along the way.

Most importantly, have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

No pics (I forgot๐Ÿ˜’) but my sinuses are causing me trouble & I wanted something with a strong scent. i know there's a sheet mask out there that we all agreed would be great when we're feeling under the weather but for the life of me...i couldnt remember what it was. So I went withThe Creme Shop Peppermint oil. The smell was good, the fit was meh...allin my hair but dried down with no tack. Will put in the fridge next timefor a even more cooling effect. Finished off the night with some Mucinex Sinus & Meg Rhythms eye mask in lavender. ahhhhhhh! wonderful! will update with pics when I get home

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Oh no @sonnydee! Hope you get some relief soon.

Oh bummer @sonnydee , so sorry to hear you arenโ€™t feeling the best. Hope it clears up soon!

@sonnydee, Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™re not feeling well! Sending some virtual chicken soup your way, unless you donโ€™t do chicken, in which case, sending you some โ€œchickenโ€ soup your way. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

itsfi_0-1599311411194.gif

Hope you feel better soon! ๐Ÿค— 

itsfi_1-1599311568949.gif

@itsfi @sonnydee awwwww that's so sweet and thoughtful

@sonnydee  Love those steam eye masks! Definitely something to always have backups of!
Sorry to hear you're under the weather! I'm glad these could help to comfort! I hope you're feeling better soon! ๐Ÿคž 

S is for GLAMGLOW SUPERMUDยฎ Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 

It makes my oily face really matte and smooth. Plus, it has a nice minty smell.

@rosegoldlovely  Such a great mask!!

@rosegoldlovely yep I love this one also for spot treatments

Nice mask choice @rosegoldlovely๐Ÿ˜ This is a go-to spot treatment for me for banishing blemishes! 

@rosegoldlovely I love using this one as a spot treatment - it really helps to dry up blemishes! Happy to hear it works well for you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Amazing to hear!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@meou This is the thread I'm talking about ๐Ÿ˜

@meou join us! Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ

@sonnydee thanks for tagging! Going to start reading through it haha 

@meou, so good to see you here! You'll find a lot of great posts on some fabulous masks. Enjoy your read. Please do jump in whenever you want, be it in the form of a new post, a response to an existing post, etc. 

I thought this would be the easiest way to show you @meou just tagging! ๐Ÿค—

G is for grape and Glow Recipe.   
i loooooove the scent of the pure smile grape essence masks!   Sad Iโ€™ve only got one more of this scent and the Japan conference isnโ€™t happening (physically) this year.   I suppose this gives me an opportunity to actually use things up.  
the glow pop is fantastic.   This is my third tube.   How do they go so quickly?   

6DA53FA8-D264-4F64-B710-01C1A7A3EBF8.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@heartsmyface this sounds like a great combo! Hope you start feeling better!

@heartsmyface  Mmmm, I love grape scented masks! This one sounds great! It's too bad you won't be able to pick some more up for awhile, but I guess shopping your stash isn't such a bad thing - something I need to work on too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Photos1,726
  • The eye patches I reach for most often.
  • 4DD63543-C124-4765-AED1-6201B2D4B8E9.jpeg
  • I wish my skin loved grapefruit as much as my nose does.
  • Thanks, YesStyle, for marring this packaging with your sticker.
  • 95AA92FC-C259-4A86-9792-D371BF6DE5AE.jpeg
  • EB947FDF-F7F4-4BCA-A209-639327AAE741.jpeg
  • D8DC0C1D-492C-4C5E-9F38-98A3FDDB828F.jpeg
  • papaya.jpg
  • Papayaing.JPG
  • Again with the unfortunate sticker placement.
  • Thank goodness all this info's available at Abib's site, otherwise I'd strain my old lady eyes to death.
  • BubbleMask.jpg
  • Bubble Mask on.jpg
  • Bubbles!.jpg