Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Mmmm I bet this one was delicious, @lmaster. We need more blueberry masks!

@eshoe yes we need more delicious scented masks

I like your spin on the theme @lmaster you could do just...

I like your spin on the theme @lmaster you could do just all Annie's way- line them up like a 🌈

Re: I like your spin on the theme @lmaster you could do just...

Hehe @sonnydee I'm choosing all the colors of the rainbow! πŸ™Œ

@lmaster  I did this mask tonight too!! Masking twins!

That's so cool!! Connecting minds from so far away πŸ™Œ @ather 

@lmaster  I have a few varieties from this line and I'm so excited to try them! Glad you love this one! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 yes yes!! Winner winner πŸ†

So this begs the question, favorite Annie's Way mask @lmaster?

Strawberry is still pretty high up there, that's a challenge in the making πŸ˜† @ShortErica 

This mask seemed perfect for the theme πŸ˜‰πŸŒˆ

22BBFC95-8D52-46F7-B07E-4A4E82659B90.jpeg

Spoiler

The Creme Shop Rainbow Mask

This is a medium thickness cotton sheet mask that was white with cute colored hearts all over it. 😍🌈 It has a yummy sweet/fruity scent, that to me, smelled like a mix of blueberry and cranberry- but maybe leaning more toward blueberry. The fit was better than your average Creme Shop mask - just smidge too long at the chin and teeny bit too wide at the forehead. The adherence was ok for the 30 minutes I had it on, but the chin part did pop up half way through and did not want to go back down. When I removed it, my face felt a little tacky, but absorbed after about 5 minutes. My face looked a little brighter and felt slightly plump, hydrated and soft & smooth.

This is a great mask and I'm definitely glad I found a few boxes of this one Marshall's - I'd even buy more if I spotted them again!

The mask and ingredients:

Spoiler
C284EBC9-D029-4399-8D5F-981872711A52.jpeg

D7B6278A-7574-4EDC-B7A6-E9F2A4A3FA73.jpeg

Such a cute mask, and definitely on theme. Nice, @Shosh85 !!

@haleyvvvv  It really is super cute! I was happy the results turned out nice too! πŸŒˆπŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85  Sounds delightful!! I will definitely need to seek this one out! 

@ather  It's hard not to love a fruity-rainbow-hearted mask!  πŸ˜‹πŸŒˆ

I so want to do this one but since it has a later expiration date I'm trying to focus on other masks that are rainbow. Glad to hear it gets a good review from you @Shosh85. Maybe 2021 Rainbow week 🌈😊

@ShortErica  I feel ya. There are so many later-date masks that I'm excited to try, but am trying really hard to save! I wouldn't normally have used this one, but it just fit the theme so well, I couldn't help myself πŸ˜‰πŸŒˆ

@Shosh85 it was the perfect pick! I'm thinking it could have been a mask meetup. Hindsight is 20/20 and all

Absolutely perfect for the theme!! @Shosh85 the packaging just makes me happy

@lmaster  It makes me happy too! It's definitely the kind of packaging that catches your attention! 🌈😍

The rainbow mask! It sounds like it worked out nicely for you, @Shosh85. I love the packaging on this one- it just looks so cheerful.