Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

March Madness
 - Competition is in the air. Find a worthy dupe of a ๐Ÿ’ฐmask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Wow!! @eshoe the older I'm getting the more I'm appreciating the cooler temps! It's been between 75-80 this week

That sounds just about perfect @lmaster!

I must admit @eshoe it really is!

Yellow and red from the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ 

IMG_20200903_125730496.jpg

Spoiler
Absolutely love the banana scent! A repurchase for life ๐Ÿ˜† the papa recipe was gifted to me by the sweetest @WinglessOne this one is new to me has an interesting scent, I smell fruity and I swear I smell tomato lol great results hydrated and lightly moisturized skin, this line is definitely a winner

Nice @lmaster! Rainbow week seems like it has been filled with great masks.

Yes @ShortErica and using ones in my close to expire bunch

Doubly good @lmaster!

I like the sound of a ๐Ÿ… tomato-scented mask, @lmaster, yum! 

@eshoe I love a little sweet mixed in

Another sheet mask winner from Papa Recipe @lmaster! โ™ฅ๏ธ That Aโ€™Pieu banana milk sheet mask is my favorite from that line. One of the better scented banana masks out there as well. ๐ŸŒ 

Oh I couldn't agree more!! @itsfi best banana scent ๐Ÿ˜‹

Yeah @lmaster, that sheet is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ˜‰  I had to. ๐Ÿ˜† It couldnโ€™t be helped. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Apologies in advance to anyone who may have that song stuck in their heads today. โ˜บ๏ธ

@itsfi 

tenor-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Love it @lmaster! ๐Ÿ˜

itsfi_1-1599332155684.gif

Lol so cute @itsfi 

@lmaster  Love that line of Papa Recipe masks! Glad this one worked great for you!!

The banana A'pieu mask is my most favorite from the line - definitely a repurchase for life for me too! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

These are excellent!! @Shosh85 they smell pretty nice too

@lmaster  Yay, I'm glad Red Squeeze worked well for you! 

@WinglessOne oh these are amazing! Thank you

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

No pics (I forgot๐Ÿ˜’) but my sinuses are causing me trouble & I wanted something with a strong scent. i know there's a sheet mask out there that we all agreed would be great when we're feeling under the weather but for the life of me...i couldnt remember what it was. So I went withThe Creme Shop Peppermint oil. The smell was good, the fit was meh...allin my hair but dried down with no tack. Will put in the fridge next timefor a even more cooling effect. Finished off the night with some Mucinex Sinus & Meg Rhythms eye mask in lavender. ahhhhhhh! wonderful! will update with pics when I get home

Oh no @sonnydee! Hope you get some relief soon.

1 Reply
testing