Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@ShortErica  Yeah, I definitely appreciate a longer wear time when it smells delicious too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

@Shosh85 it would be so great if they came out with another line similar to this, the scents are so good! 

@eshoe  I really wish the Peripera masks weren't being discontinued! I love their Juice Time and Smoothie Time lines and I will definitely continue to repurchase masks from both lines as long as they're still available!

@Shosh85, these peripera juice masks sound amazing!!! I have a huge note on my packet of this mask that reads β€œa Shosh favorite πŸ’œβ€ and I’ve been saving it up. It’ll be one of my sheet mask that I’ll use after I finish up my pre-2020 sheet mask purchases, which seems to have an end in sight. 

I know I’ve asked you this before so sorry for the repeat question and I *think* I know, but do you prefer the juice series from Peripera sheet masks or their smoothie line? (Yes, a variation of the what’s your favorite mask I’m known for asking!) πŸ˜‰ 

@itsfi  I am SO sad these are being discontinued! I really wish these darn companies would stop discontinuing all my favorites! πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

I love both lines of masks, but the smoothie line is definitely my most favorite! πŸ˜‹

Me too @Shosh85!!! I feel like starting a writing campaign, sending emails / letters to brands of well loved / favorite sheet masks to let them know how much the sheet mask is looooooved and to implore them to never ever discontinue it. πŸ˜† I’m only partially joking about this. πŸ˜‚ I’ve had too many sheet masks I absolutely adore go poof! Never to be heard from again. And without any warning so I could stock up and share with you and others that they are being DQ’ed so you can stock up as well. It all seems so wrong. πŸ₯Ί

Mmmmmm love love grape!! @Shosh85 

@lmaster  Me too! Such a delicious scent! πŸ‡πŸ˜‹

@Shosh85  Sounds like an awesome mask! Is this line of masks discontinued? 

@ather  Yes, unfortunately it seems they are discontinued! I'm so sad, because Peripera makes some of my most favorite masks! 😒

I'm going first with blue from the 🌈

IMG_20200901_121508661.jpg

Spoiler
This is a repeat mask, and fabulous!! I won't review it again, but the scent is amazing!! Definitely one I'll continue to seek out

Mmmm I bet this one was delicious, @lmaster. We need more blueberry masks!

@eshoe yes we need more delicious scented masks

I like your spin on the theme @lmaster you could do just...

I like your spin on the theme @lmaster you could do just all Annie's way- line them up like a 🌈

Re: I like your spin on the theme @lmaster you could do just...

Hehe @sonnydee I'm choosing all the colors of the rainbow! πŸ™Œ

@lmaster  I did this mask tonight too!! Masking twins!

That's so cool!! Connecting minds from so far away πŸ™Œ @ather 

@lmaster  I have a few varieties from this line and I'm so excited to try them! Glad you love this one! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 yes yes!! Winner winner πŸ†

So this begs the question, favorite Annie's Way mask @lmaster?

Strawberry is still pretty high up there, that's a challenge in the making πŸ˜† @ShortErica 

10 Replies