Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖

Nearly wrapping up June 🏝🥥🌞 and  almost 1/2-way through this year’s challenge🙌🏼

tenor

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks💗 Post as frequently or infrequently as you would like, with or without following the challenge. We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome. 

This Week’s Theme: Masking Duel: Compare two (or more) masks to determine which one reigns supreme! 🤔

Letter of the Week:  Z

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.35.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.34.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Hmmm, now you've got me thinking @Shosh85 🤔🤔🤔  I wonder what the results would be if you daily masked for a month with bio-cellulose masks. I imagine it would be little bit of a spendy endeavor but now my curiosity is piqued. Maybe I'll sort through all my masks (pre-2020 and 2020 purchased ones and see if I can come up with 31 bio-cellulose sheet masks). On the one hand, I'm thinking "no way, Fi, you don't have enough to do a month's worth." On the other hand, I'm thinking "I wouldn't be surprised if you had that many, Fi!" Ha! I think I have a few more of the old Farmacy ones so there are those that could be added to the mix. Okay, I have to do some digging in the bins . . . 

@itsfi  Omg I love the way you talk to yourself. You sound like me!!!

Hahaha @ather! I’m always talking to myself! Lol. Most of the time, my conversations with myself just happen in my head, but sometimes it slips out and I don’t realize it until I notice the stares. 😂🤣😂 

@itsfi @ather I talk to myself all the time too! Haha! I've always talked to myself before I had kids, and now since my kids are both non-verbal, I find I talk to myself even more! Haha! In seventh grade my teacher told me that there's actually statistics and studies proving that talking to yourself makes you smarter!

@Shosh85  I love it!!! I talk to myself all the time too and my animals. Sometimes I reply for them. My son is speaking sooo much lately it helps he will usually reply to me if I’m talking out loud to myself when he’s around. 

@ather  Awe, super cute that he replies back! I bet that makes you feel less crazy 😜 Haha! 😂

@Shosh85, are you saying we’re geniuses?  @ather @lmaster😂🤣😂 

Yes, @itsfi, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying! Haha! @lmaster @ather 🤓

August 23, 2020

Dear Diary,

for a day we got to be geniuses.gif

Hahaha! Love it! 💖

@Shosh85 @lmaster @ather 

@itsfi  Love it!!

@itsfi @Shosh85 @lmaster  I think we are all geniuses!!! 🤓

@itsfi  Lol 😂 

@itsfi @Shosh85 @ather my 6 yr old son that's ASD says his brain tells him his feelings and such, my 5 year old said mom,, do our brains talk to us 😆 no honey, that's your own thoughts in your mind 😂

I gotta say, I kinda like it better that our brain talks to us and tells us how we are feeling. I'm going with both of those. Makes more sense to me. I love your boys @lmaster😍😍 @Shosh85 @ather 

@itsfi yes! I think he was thinking his brain is a separate entity from his whole self 😂 they are hilarious!! Thank you sweets!! 🥰

@lmaster, sometimes my brain feels like a separate entity. 😆 Sad but true. 

Love laughing!! @itsfi too funny!!!

@lmaster  Awe, that's adorable! Kids really do say the cutest/darndest things!

Don't they though!! @Shosh85 

@lmaster  Omg that’s the cutest thing ever!!! 

14 Replies
Photos1,877
  • The eye patches I reach for most often.
  • 4DD63543-C124-4765-AED1-6201B2D4B8E9.jpeg
  • I wish my skin loved grapefruit as much as my nose does.
  • Thanks, YesStyle, for marring this packaging with your sticker.
  • 95AA92FC-C259-4A86-9792-D371BF6DE5AE.jpeg
  • EB947FDF-F7F4-4BCA-A209-639327AAE741.jpeg
  • D8DC0C1D-492C-4C5E-9F38-98A3FDDB828F.jpeg
  • papaya.jpg
  • Papayaing.JPG
  • Again with the unfortunate sticker placement.
  • Thank goodness all this info's available at Abib's site, otherwise I'd strain my old lady eyes to death.
  • BubbleMask.jpg
  • Bubble Mask on.jpg
  • Bubbles!.jpg