Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖

It’s May, Hurray! 🌸 We are almost 1/2-way through this year’s challenge🙌🏼

tenor

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks💗 Post as frequently or infrequently as you would like, with or without following the challenge. We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome. 

This Week’s Theme: Mask with a Partner! @Alphaboo gives us this week’s fun challenge: Let’s make an excuse to mask together☺️

Letter of the Week:  T

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.35.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 8.34.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, if it's an exfoliating mask (include acid info if known), your overall experience, and whether or not you would repurchase. Don't forget to include a grade (thanks to @ShortErica for the idea) to help others along the way.

Most importantly, have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

The mask itself was definitely enjoyable, @eshoe. I'm sure the moisturizer was more of a "it's not you, it's me" thing 😂

@quspork  Neon green wow such a fun mask colour!! Too bad the final cream was too thick maybe its better for the colder months?

For me it would probably still be too much, @ather but for those with dry skin, it might work a bit better!

Super pretty packaging! @quspork wonder if they just sell this particular mask by itself

@lmaster @quspork, I would be on board with the brand selling the sheet masks from their masks packs separately. 👍🏼 

“Dear JayJun . . .”

Now that I could get behind, @itsfi @lmaster. If it was just the mask itself it'd almost certainly go on the purchase list. With the other stuff, it's an eh, maybe for a good sale.

@quspork, I did a JayJun 3-step mask the other night and the sheet mask was also the best part of the 3-step system. 

A popular brand choice for multi-step week @itsfi 😂

@quspork I'm glad you enjoyed the mask—well, step 2 anyway! 

I had planned to use this and other 3-step JayJun masks this week, though there's usually at least one step of them I can't use. This particular one's not new to me, so I know what you mean about the fun green sheet. 🙂 

The green was a fun little surprise, @WinglessOne

@quspork  A fun green mask with pretty packaging sure makes a nice touch! Glad at least the mask turned out great! 😃

I looked like an alien with the mask on, @Shosh85 but the mask itself seemed worth it!

20200806_000239.jpg

 This overnight mask was courtesy of @eshoe ! I got 3 nights use out of it, and it left my skin feeling beautifully soft and supple. How perfect! It is so cute- with a little spatula,  and egg. It would make a lovely addition to a stocking, and I will search it out after I work through some of my other overnight moisturizers! Thanks again friend 😊😊

@l8totheparty so happy it did well for your skin! I had mine that @heartsmyface graciously sent my way for nearly a year before I used it. It was just too cute!!!

@l8totheparty  These are so cute. Glad it worked well for you!

That looks adorable and those results sound great, especially 3 nights of results @l8totheparty!

Sounds like a fabulous overnight mask @l8totheparty !  So kind of @eshoe to send it to you!

So adorable! Glad to hear that it worked out well for you, @l8totheparty!

Indeed! @quspork Very cute and it was lovely on my skin 😊 @quspork 

@l8totheparty Oh my gosh that is so cute!

It is! @Samtian 

Photos1,726
  • The eye patches I reach for most often.
  • 4DD63543-C124-4765-AED1-6201B2D4B8E9.jpeg
  • I wish my skin loved grapefruit as much as my nose does.
  • Thanks, YesStyle, for marring this packaging with your sticker.
  • 95AA92FC-C259-4A86-9792-D371BF6DE5AE.jpeg
  • EB947FDF-F7F4-4BCA-A209-639327AAE741.jpeg
  • D8DC0C1D-492C-4C5E-9F38-98A3FDDB828F.jpeg
  • papaya.jpg
  • Papayaing.JPG
  • Again with the unfortunate sticker placement.
  • Thank goodness all this info's available at Abib's site, otherwise I'd strain my old lady eyes to death.
  • BubbleMask.jpg
  • Bubble Mask on.jpg
  • Bubbles!.jpg