Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

March Madness
 - Competition is in the air. Find a worthy dupe of a ๐Ÿ’ฐmask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

What a sweet friend indeed ๐Ÿ˜Š @Shosh85 

@l8totheparty Awwwww.  Adorable packaging. 

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

S for Summer Fridays & Sugar 1. Can I eat this? ๐Ÿ˜‚ nope, even has a warning. But I had a teensy bit. It didn't taste as good as it smelled. And it smelled soooooo goooddd! Fit?its a creamy mask that has exfoliating beads in it. I like a good scrub but I can see this being too harsh if you sensitive skin. It also can get messy. Hopefully the fs tube would be easier to work with Smell? Fall. Pumpkin pie with a butt load of sugary goodness. I had to add in Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel lip balm. it just fit! Consistency?it spreads easy & dries down. it feels oily at first & I was worried the left over residue was going to be too much for my skin but it actually rinses pretty clean but leaves your skin feeling soft & exfoliated Ease of use?no issues. i left it on for about 15 min. it calls for 10 Would I  purchase/try again?yea. And as long as my skin is ok tomorrow. Its going on the to get list after I kill my sample foils. ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

@sonnydee  Awesome to hear!! I need to try it!!

@ather yessssss! you definitely should

@ather yessssss! you definitely should

I love this mask @sonnydee !  I find the full size tube fine to work with.  I can say with confidence that you probably picked out the perfect lip for this mask! Yummmm

Thanks @missjeanie it was a really good masking experience. Good to know, the foil was a bit messy squeezing it- went everywhere๐Ÿ˜ฒ

This isn't really mask related, but it is pumpkin related . . . I just saw that Voluspa's pumpkin collection is available online 

VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte Glass Candle 18 oz/ 510 g 

VOLUSPA Mini Spiced Pumpkin Latte Candle Pairing Gift Set 

VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte Home Diffuser 

VOLUSPA Mini Spiced Pumpkin Latte Glass Candle 5.5 oz/ 156 g 

VOLUSPA Mini Tin Candle Set 

@sonnydee @heartsmyface @Shosh85 @ather @PrettyPaint @quspork @lmaster @tjffc @bakeamuffin @eshoe Hope it's available in Canada too hearts, ather bakeamuffin! 

And ordered!! @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜† thank you lovely enabler... We shall call this enabler gate ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜…

Heeheehee @lmaster! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes indeed, enabler-gate is going strong! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ 

@itsfi indeed ๐Ÿ’

@itsfi ... this post tears my heart... I don't want summer to end.  I'm not mentally ready.  But at the same time I want to smell this!  

Itโ€™s not over yet @missjeanie! Weโ€™re just getting a head start on the fall.

Trying not to see these, @itsfi๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚ (But really, thanks for the tag haha)

Nothing to see @quspork! Nothing to see. Thereโ€™s nothing to see. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

@itsfi  Oooh, thanks for the enabling!...... these definitely get you in the mood for fall! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ

@Shosh85, I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s almost fall! But you know it is when pumpkin spice things start hitting the shelves. ๐ŸŽƒ 

@itsfi  OMG!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Right @ather?!!! Oh I just remembered you're on a no-buy. Sorry, sorry, hon. 

@itsfi  Thatโ€™s ok! I have a 100$ reward and a gift card ๐Ÿ˜ 

Oooh, fuuuuun!!!! Love those $100 Rouge rewards! Happy to hear you got one @ather! And a gift card too!!! 

1 Reply
testing