Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

March Madness
 - Competition is in the air. Find a worthy dupe of a ๐Ÿ’ฐmask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@ather   Seriously.   These are cute!  I can give my loved ones coal in their stockings and it will be a good thing!  

7FDBC8A9-484C-4330-B05C-9E8D0638B4B0.png

โ€ƒ

@heartsmyface Ok,  Im loving all of the packaging on these masks!

@heartsmyface  Omg thatโ€™s sooo cute!!! I love that idea! Hmmm Christmas stuff is out you would think the pumpkin stuff would be there now ๐Ÿค”

@ather   Itโ€™s in the sale section so last Christmas.;).   Thereโ€™s nothing even remotely Halloweeny for sale yet....... is Halloween going to be cancelled this year?  

@heartsmyface  Oooooo I might have to fall down that rabbit hole!! Oh wait Iโ€™m on a no buy ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

My husband actually brought up Halloween being cancelled at supper tonight. I can totally understand why itโ€™s not safe. But totally sucks for the littles. But if they are going to cancel it, please still make fun Halloween things!!!! If I canโ€™t do my family costume I need to have some fun!! 

@ather @We should do a BIC Halloween Party Via zoom or something!  Ha, i canโ€™t live without Halloween!  I know Iโ€™ll be dressing up In something whether people see me or not.  

YOURE ON A NO BUY!!  Donโ€™t do it!  (Hope that helps) 

@heartsmyface  I love the idea of a zoom Halloween party. Iโ€™m totally in. Iโ€™m sure we can get others into it too!! 

Thanks for the support!! Iโ€™ve been eyeing the Dyson air wrap lately and I keep telling myself donโ€™t do it. Donโ€™t do it. But I want it sooo bad!!! 

@ather Ahhh, is there a second generation yet?  I tried to try it out in store In Japan last year and couldnโ€™t figure it out.  

Mmmm... pumpkin!!! I looove that PTR mask @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m not remembering the scent on TCS pumpkin mask but I think I have one more of it and will definitely pay more attention. This masking duo sounds like pumpkin goodness! ๐Ÿงก

@itsfi   Oh I never described the scent!  Itโ€™s been too long since I wrote reviews!   It is more pumpkin scented than pumpkin spice.  

Hahaha @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜†  I just assumed it would be pumpkin something. โ˜บ๏ธ

@itsfi  Okay fair enough.  I suppose if it had of smelled like diesel it was unscented I would have remembered to mention that ๐Ÿ˜…

I should hope so @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜‚ If a sheet mask smelled like diesel and you kept it on your face I would be veeeerrry concerned. ๐Ÿ˜† Pumpkin scents are much preferred. ๐Ÿ˜ All this talk of pumpkin and pumpkin spice is making me wonder if I have any candies from Halloween lying around. Go ahead, judge away! Ha!

@itsfi   I am squinting hard in suspicion.  What kind of person keeps candy safe in the house for that long?  Candy lasts two weeks tops here!   The closest thing I have is a residual Starbucks pumpkin spice latte packet and he only reason it still exists is that it got lost in the tea cupboard.   

Hahaha @heartsmyface! What kind of person? The kind who buys so much that she forgets what she has! ๐Ÿ˜† I know, I know! Candy hoarder. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Will make up for lost time! 

@itsfi Judgement gone!  Iโ€™m coming over!  I bare Danish cookies and Kinder eggs. 

Cโ€™mon over @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿค— Bring the fam! I start laying out the sweet treats as well as some savory ones! ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

@itsfi   Lol, you donโ€™t want me!  I sliced my hand open the other day and had to go to the hospital to get stitches so now Iโ€™m self isolating cause I was in plagueland. 
Iโ€™ll take a rain check though! 

Omg, hearts!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ What happened?!!  Are you okay @heartsmyface?!!! Well, I hope you are self isolating in style . . . a glass of wine, some munchies and treats! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope your hand heals quickly!

@itsfi   A cup shattered in my hand while I was washing it.    5 stitches over my knuckle

and Iโ€™m all set.  D hooked me up with all the snacks and donโ€™t have to clean for a few days (the house is going to fall apart๐Ÿ˜ซ)  It doesnโ€™t hurt. Itโ€™s just itchy and annoying not being able to DO things.  
Wine though.... In a plastic cup๐Ÿ˜‰

I bet it smells amazing @heartsmyface 

1 Reply
testing