Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

March Madness
 - Competition is in the air. Find a worthy dupe of a ๐Ÿ’ฐmask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: WOW just looked Venofye masks up. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿค‘ 1 mask better fi...

I agree 1000%, @sonnydee ๐Ÿ˜‚

17118C32-4A3D-4402-8E8D-FF90FAF90EDE.gif

โ€ƒitโ€™s absurd.

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

How much is a hefty price tag @eshoe just curious why it would be so expensive? 

I think @Shosh85 found them to be $50 for a single sheet, @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜ณ I...I just donโ€™t know. Thatโ€™s about $45 more than I want to pay for a mask๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe wow!!! That's is crazy expensive

This sounds like a nice masking combo, @eshoe. I'm intrigued by the Joanna Vargas even if the granules did seem a little harsh. 

Itโ€™s such a different texture than I am used to, itโ€™s pretty runny @quspork. Bonus is that it should last me awhile that way!

@eshoe 
I'm happy to hear the Venofye mask worked out nicely for you! It's not one I'd pay $50 for, (let's be real, there's not any sheet mask I'd pay that much for ๐Ÿ˜ณ) but I did enjoy it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Iโ€™m with you on that, @Shosh85 - I start to question rationale around $5๐Ÿ˜‚ It was so fun to try though, many thanks๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ!

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Summer fridays duh!

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Oooh I enjoy a couple of their masks, @nikkayy0! Would love to know if you have a favorite:)

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Jet lag for sure!!!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

E for a gift from the Exciting @eshoe Thank you! Fit?good, usual extra on the jaw line. Did have to adjust the part under the nose..its really wide Smell?kinda disappointed it didnt smell like something๐Ÿคทit had a lot to choose from after all! but no, typical sheet mask scent. Consistency?cool jelly & lots of it. Used the extra on hands, shoulders, more on my face after removing it after 30 min Ease of use?no trouble. could multitask just fine Would I  purchase/try again? yes, this was nicely hydrating after a hot lake day. An excellent mask to have if you want to change it from using aloe/ after sun masks. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š* * It does have AD in it.- 5th ingredient

I love jelly masks after being in the sun. So soothing @sonnydee 

@sonnydee I really would of thought it had a fruity scent ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

me too๐Ÿ˜ณ @lmaster I stuck my nose up to the pouch twice t...

me too๐Ÿ˜ณ @lmaster I stuck my nose up to the pouch twice thinking it had to be a mistake THERE was so much they could make it smell like. kiwi please!

Ooh, this sounds like it would be a good one to pop in the fridge for an extra little cool down during a summer masking session, @sonnydee!

Yes, that would just make the experience even better @quspork ๐Ÿ–

@sonnydee  Glad to hear it turned out great despite the alcohol! Definitely sounds like a perfect summertime mask! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘โ˜€๏ธ

face enjoyed it very much @Shosh85

face enjoyed it very much @Shosh85 @ather

Ahhh I forget these have AD, @sonnydee ๐Ÿ™„ I like these but yeah, try to limit my skinโ€™s alcohol intake, too;)

yeah, i look when I'm buying now at the ingredients & the...

yeah, i look when I'm buying now at the ingredients & the exp. dates but I'll try it if it's already in my stash or a gift. my skin seems to need it ๐Ÿค—@eshoe
2 Replies
testing