Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: πŸ‘» Spook-tacular Masks! Bats, ghosts, and all other scary skin treatsπŸ¦‡

Letter of the Week:  R

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@ShortErica  I still can't get a second picture to load, just that first one. I'm sure they're working on it, along with a lot of other kinks.

I always hated updates on the computers at work - that really screwed everything up and jumbled things around 😬

RE: Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Now I have that rum in the coconut song stuck in my head @Shosh85 . Love the packaging and sounds like a great mask.

Re: RE: Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Weetart  Haha! I've never heard the "rum" version, I've always heard "lime"..... and I specifically always think of the muppets singing it when I hear it. πŸ˜‚ I personally think they sung it best πŸ˜‰ Rum in the coconut sounds delicious πŸ˜‹ 

@Shosh85 I didn't even need to read the review (though I did!) to know this was going to be a good one. The serum sounds just perfect. Seems like there are a few hiccups since the recent updates, hope you are at least receiving notifications again! Hope the additional photos inside posts start working soon. I wonder if the spoiler was the issue?

@eshoe  There hasn't been one mask from the Juice and Smoothie lines that I haven't liked! The milky serum is nice, especially when my skin is feeling a little extra dry 😊

The notifications did start working! πŸ‘ I'll have to try and load the ingredients again, but I did try to load it both in and out of the spoiler and neither worked. πŸ€”

Yay I just received a notification @Shosh8πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I am so grateful for the Peripera masks you sent, 🀞🏼 they come out with a second generation!

Here for the coconut scent! I always love the packaging on these- such refreshing looking mask, @Shosh85.

@quspork  The packaging really is great - makes you wish you could reach in and take a sip! πŸ₯₯πŸ˜‹

Ahhh @Shosh85 coconut sounds perfect!

@lmaster  I love coconut everything! πŸ₯₯πŸ˜‹

Coconut πŸ₯₯ is such a great ingredient for a sheet mask and this one looks and sounds fabulous @Shosh85! β™₯️ It just screams (in a good way) refreshing! 😍 Another winner from peripera! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

@itsfi  I love all the the masks from the Juice Time and Smoothie Time lines - the packaging really is great on all of them too! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85, peripera seems to have hit it out of the park with the juice and smoothie lines. Shame they’re being discontinued. πŸ˜” I’m so happy I was able to try them before they’re all gone - thank you!!! πŸ€— 

Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL Is hands down a fav!!! sooo hydrating for my extreme dry skin!

Oooh I would love to sample this one, @Cobra1! I have tried a couple of her products, and they have both been great for my skin as well.  

Glad this one works well for you, @Cobra1. Does it have much of a scent to it?

Happy to see it works great for you πŸ‘ @Cobra1 

The ingredient list on this one looks lovely @Cobra1. The blend of kaolin clay and the various hydrating ingredients sound wonderful! 

@Cobra1  I've heard good things about this brand! Glad to hear it's a winner for your dry skin! πŸ˜ƒ

I've been wondering about that one @Cobra1 ! How long do you typically leave it on for? 

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

B for Beauty Sleep. Again I used up the rest of a tube of TonyMoly Lavender sleeping mask. It’s again okay, scent doesn’t last just like the rose. It worked decently on top of my heavier Murad routine night when I need a very lightweight sleeping mask. Over all alright. Not sure if I’d buy again, but I am interested in their new Minions Eucalyptus night mask.

2 Replies