Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Mask of the Week Challenge!

Hello Lovelies! As we make our resolutions and check them twice, I thought we could start a skincare version of the Weekly Challenge. Many of us wanted to use more masks, shop our stash and focus on our Skin so hopefully this thread will be an inspiration to do just that. Join us with pictures and comments down below.

Rules

Spoiler
Each week there will be a new Masking Challenge posted. It will range from type of mask, brand specific week or fun challenges along the way.
How To: Choose mask, take picture (with mask on or before), place mask on face, relax and dream of the next Sephora purchase you want to make, remove mask for healthier skin.
Most Important: Have Fun!!

P.S. If you have any suggestions or challenge recommendations feel free to message me and I'll add them to the list.

Schedule Updated 02/19

Spoiler

Week 18: (Apr 30th - May 6th): Laneige and Dr. Jart Week! - Lets show some love to Some Korean skincare brands

Week 19: (May 7th - 13th): Forgotten Wonders - Shop your stash for an unloved mask

Week 20: (May 14th - 20th): Favourite Smelling Masks - Watermelon, Kale, Spa??

Week 21: (May 20th - 27th): Tata Harper, Tatcha or Too Cool For School Masks

Week 22: (May 28th - June 3rd): 

Week 23: (June 4th - 10th): Asian skincare Brand - Visit old cultures and their 

Week 24: (June 11th - 17th): Pharmacy or Farmacy Brand: From France to Honey Potion

Week 25: (June 18th - 24th): Masks you discovered in 2017

Week 26:  (June 25th - July 1st): Favourite Mask of the “Masking Week Challenge”

Past Weeks

Week 1 (Jan 1st-7th): Hydrating Mask to get over the dehydration of New Years!
Week 2 (Jan 8th-14th): Brand Week - Glam Glow & REN
Week 3 (Jan 15th-21st): Lip, Hand or Foot Masks to help that winter skin
Week 4 (Jan 22nd-28th): 'Weird Mask' Bubbling, colour changing other worldly wonders!
Week 5 (Jan 29th-Feb 4th): Multi-Masking How many masks can you use at one time??
Week 6 (Feb 5th-11th): Sheet Mask! I know we all have a few (dozen) lying around
Week 7 (Feb 12th-18th): When you are getting GLAM for a night out and want that inner GLOW
Week 8 (Feb 19th-25th): Brand Week - Fresh & PTR
Week 9 (Feb 26th-Mar 4th): Favourites Week - Your go to miracle in a mask
Week 10 (Mar 5th-11th): Female Owned Brands - In honour of Women's Week

Week 11: (Mar 12th-18th): DIY Mask - Skincare meets Chemistry
Week 12: (Mar 19th-25th): BIC Made you do it! Masks recommended/inspired by other BIC members?

Week 13: (Mar 26th-Apr 1st): Sephora Collections Week - House Brand Goodness

Week 14: (Apr 2nd - 8th): $-$$$$ - Most Expensive and/or Cheapest mask you love!

Week 15: (Apr 9th - 15th): Sample Dive - I know we have them!

Week 16: (Apr 16th - 22nd): Sephora’s ‘Best Selling’ Masks 

Week 17: (Apr 23rd - 29th): Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar 

Merry Masking!

Re: Mask of the Week Challenge!

Hi Beauties, 

I'm obsessed with Tatcha's Violet C mask. It's fun to put on and gives a nice healthy glow. I use it to prep my makeup before a fun night out!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Tatcha's Violet C Radiance MaskTatcha's Violet C Radiance Mask

The coordinated t-shirt really brings it home @PenelopeBT! Love the color 😁

RE: Re: Mask of the Week Challenge!

@PenelopeBT going on my “to buy” list!

Oh I want this now!!!  So pretty!  @PenelopeBT

@PenelopeBT

I think I just found my next non-sheet mask mask purchase! Smiley Happy  Thanks for posting about this - the Tatcha Vitamin C mask looks and sounds amazing!

@PenelopeBT I might just love it because its purple!

@PenelopeBT I might just love it because its purple!

Re: @PenelopeBT I might just love it because its purple!

@GG84 Same!! I’ve never used a purple mask before! I’m very intrigued!

We love our Instant Detox Mask to purge pores, combat congestion, and revitalize our skin. Perfect for a Galentines girl's night in!IMG_1613.jpg

This really is one of my favorites! @caudalie

We're so glad! It's one of our favorites too 🍇💕

RE: Re: Mask of the Week Challenge!

This is my absolute go-to for gentle but effective detox too! I find it gentle enough to use as a clarifying mask even while I’m having a breakout - which I often have to avoid but I find this one doesn’t over-irritate or over-strip. I always follow with Caudalie Sorbet Smiley Happy

Re: RE: Re: Mask of the Week Challenge!

Amazing! Oui love it! Sorbet is such a good follow up to this mask 🍇💦

RE: Mask of the Week Challenge!

This philosophy mask is my absolute favorite for getting glowy skin! I picked it up during weekly wow and I’m so glad I did. I’m always looking for good vitamin c masks and the results of using this are great! My skin looking immediately glowy and brightened after use. I always pull it out before special occasions to give my skin a bit of pep!

TELL ME MORE @Kim888 is it a chemical exfoliator or is it...

TELL ME MORE @Kim888 is it a chemical exfoliator or is it vitamin c? Or both? I must know 🤔

Re: TELL ME MORE @Kim888 is it a chemical exfoliator or is it...

@GG84 It's a exfoliating enzyme peel (tbh I am not like super knowledgeable on differentiating between exfoliating mask types but I don't think that's a chemical peel  ). The first step is a gritty sort of sugar feeling vitamin c infused consistency and you rub it into your skin for about a minute and then step two goes on top and that's a Lactic/Salicylic Activating Gel which warms and foams up over step 1. It's super quick - like 4 minutes in total and delivers immediate results. 

Re: RE: Mask of the Week Challenge!

@Kim888 I love love love this peel! I used to use it ALL the time and don’t know how I ever forgot about it, thanks for the reminder!

Ooh, good to know!

@Kim888   I've heard good things about this Philosophy product. Thanks for the input, will have to look into this. 

So I wasn't sure where to post these but these are a good deal and have good ingredients. Has anyone tried these? 

24A5754D-DCAC-4AFD-B093-A142C3A63B11.jpeg

It comes with 30(!) sheet masks.

I haven’t tried them but i’m scared of larger packs of face masks cause it’s easy to contaminate them.  I had a pack of placenta ones go moldy on me once and that was it for me with larger packs. I’m sure if you use them up daily like they say they’ll be fine but something to watch out for if you’re switching up the masks you use.  @makeitup305

@heartsmyface Yeah that's something that I hadn't considered. Thanks for the heads up!

11 Replies