Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Mask of the Week Challenge!

Hello Lovelies! As we make our resolutions and check them twice, I thought we could start a skincare version of the Weekly Challenge. Many of us wanted to use more masks, shop our stash and focus on our Skin so hopefully this thread will be an inspiration to do just that. Join us with pictures and comments down below.

Rules

Spoiler
Each week there will be a new Masking Challenge posted. It will range from type of mask, brand specific week or fun challenges along the way.
How To: Choose mask, take picture (with mask on or before), place mask on face, relax and dream of the next Sephora purchase you want to make, remove mask for healthier skin.
Most Important: Have Fun!!

P.S. If you have any suggestions or challenge recommendations feel free to message me and I'll add them to the list.

Schedule Updated 02/19

Spoiler

Week 11: (Mar 12th-18th): DIY Mask - Skincare meets Chemistry
Week 12: (Mar 19th-25th): BIC Made you do it! Masks recommended/inspired by other BIC members?

Week 13: (Mar 26th-Apr 1st): Sephora Collections Week - House Brand Goodness

Week 14: (Apr 2nd - 8th): $-$$$$ - Most Expensive and/or Cheapest mask you love!

Week 15: (Apr 9th - 15th): Sample Dive - I know we have them!

Week 16: (Apr 16th - 22nd): Sephora’s ‘Best Selling’ Masks 

Week 17: (Apr 23rd - 29th): Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar 

Week 18: (Apr 30th - May 6th): Laneige and Dr. Jart Week! - Lets show some love to Some Korean skincare brands sold at Sephora

Week 19: (May 7th - 13th): Forgotten Wonders - Shop your stash for an unloved mask

Week 20: (May 14th - 20th): Favourite Smelling Masks - Watermelon, Kale, Spa??

Week 21: (May 20th - 27th): Tata Harper, Tatcha or Too Cool For School Masks

Week 22: (May 28th - June 3rd): 

Week 23: (June 4th - 10th): Asian skincare Brand - Visit old cultures and their 

Week 24: (June 11th - 17th): Pharmacy or Farmacy Brand: From France to Honey Potion

Week 25: (June 18th - 24th): Masks you discovered in 2017

Week 26:  (June 25th - July 1st): Favourite Mask of the “Masking Week Challenge”

Past Weeks

Week 1 (Jan 1st-7th): Hydrating Mask to get over the dehydration of New Years!
Week 2 (Jan 8th-14th): Brand Week - Glam Glow & REN
Week 3 (Jan 15th-21st): Lip, Hand or Foot Masks to help that winter skin
Week 4 (Jan 22nd-28th): 'Weird Mask' Bubbling, colour changing other worldly wonders!
Week 5 (Jan 29th-Feb 4th): Multi-Masking How many masks can you use at one time??
Week 6 (Feb 5th-11th): Sheet Mask! I know we all have a few (dozen) lying around
Week 7 (Feb 12th-18th): When you are getting GLAM for a night out and want that inner GLOW
Week 8 (Feb 19th-25th): Brand Week - Fresh & PTR
Week 9 (Feb 26th-Mar 4th): Favourites Week - Your go to miracle in a mask
Week 10 (Mar 5th-11th): Female Owned Brands - In honour of Women's Week

Merry Masking!

Re: Mask of the Week Challenge!

I remember buying that big tub of Aztec Clay mask powder from amazon and it was HORRIBLE. I could never figure out the water/vinegar/powder ratio. Thus, once I got it right I had enough mask for my whole body. It is super, super, intense and a pain to get off once it’s dry. Thankfully I discovered Sephora soon after! 

078708BA-D5BE-4649-8FB8-1CEBD5778B82.jpeg

@scott1201 @fieldsofclover LOL funny, I just threw this out! Was going through my beauty graveyard (where they go to die after i decide im done with them) and found an unopened jar of that! When/why did i buy it?! Lord only knows 😃

Hahaha I still have a jar of this haunting my drawer! It...

Hahaha I still have a jar of this haunting my drawer! It was probably my first "influencer" purchase, I think, because back in the day I knew someone who just swore by it and she had the best skin of anyone I knew. Le sigh.

Re: Hahaha I still have a jar of this haunting my drawer! It...

@fieldsofclover I almost purchased this one because of a youtubers recommendation too!! 

Probably Lush’s cupcake mask back in high school or the start of college. Started my love affair with lush and masks. 

RE: Mask of the Week Challenge!

GLAMGLOW Sonic Blue GRAVITYMUD Mask. This week was a good excuse to pull this one out, I’ve been afraid to use it out of fear of running out. Love this one!

Re: RE: Mask of the Week Challenge!

@StyleLynn I love the Sonic Gravitymud mask and I use it sparingly as well. I wish I bought more but I still love the regular Gravitymud!

Haha, I just had to take the container out of the box cause i’m not using it cause sonic is on it and that makes me want to collect it and not use it which is ridiculous.  It looks great on!  @StyleLynn

@heartsmyface Save the box, use the mask! The collector gods will be appeased.

OoOo @StyleLynn So Metallic! 

That blue is so vibrant @StyleLynn!  I must have been living under a rock because I didn't even know this face mask came out; had I known, I would have purchased it for a couple of friends who are really into gaming.

Glad you were able to pull out the mask to use and that you love it. 

That Colour @StyleLynn!! I feel you, but skincare goes bad so its better if you use it then let it spoil.

Finally masked this week! Used a sample of the Glam Glow ThirstyMud Hydrating treatment and quite like it. First time using it but my skin feels plumped and hydrated.IMG_1092.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1090.jpg

If I could bottle the scent of Thirsty Mud and add a pinch off adulthood to it, it would be my perrrrfect scent. 

Yes!!!!  Well said @GG84!

ThirstyMud is my all time favorite hydrating mask. Sometimes, I’ll just leave it on overnight and sleep in it. The smell is amazing, too!

RE: Re: Mask of the Week Challenge!

@Aaliaa, good to hear you liked it. The sample sizes of the GlamGlow masks are great for traveling, the ThirstyMud in particular - either to have on during the flight or afterwards. I'm too self conscious to put on a sheet mask during flights so I will sometimes go for the ThirstyMud mask.

Re: RE: Re: Mask of the Week Challenge!

Haha I'm the same @myinsidevoice, I might keep the rest of this sample as I'm travelling in a few weeks.

Last nights kocostar Slice cucumber maskBD129B57-8939-45E2-839E-473CED0749D5.jpeg

780E4337-4FD0-4C62-9692-53188E3794A3.jpeg

@heartsmyface I totally thought that was a snap filter! Thats the coolest looking mask I've ever seen 😎 Where do you buy all these neat masks?!

I buy most of my masks in Japan, Korea or Hong Kong but also have a Beauteque Mask Maven subscription to keep things interesting throughout the year. I bought this in Japan but I heard this brand was available at Walmart so maybe check thereSmiley Happy @GG84