Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Mask addiction

I am a mask junkie but which mask do you actually swear that is a life saver for your skin

RE: Mask addiction

Origins 10 min rescue omg that is my ish the day before an event.

Re: Mask addiction

Ren's Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal mask and The Ordinary's AHA/BHA Peeling Solution.  The Ren has been a favorite for years, making my skin smooth and glowy.  I just recently (the past couple months) began using Ordinary's mask and, for me, it works just as well as the DE Baby Facial, but at a fraction of the price.  I'm using the Ordinary weekly and the Ren when I need an extra boost.

I also just picked up Glow Recipe's Watermelon Sleeping mask...can you tell I really like AHAs?  lol

I swear by Murad Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel. We were given one to try and I love it so much I've already purchased my second box. It gives some serious exfoliation and hydration and my skin feels great for several days after I do the mask. It's become my regular weekly treatment. 🙂

Farmacy Honey Potion. It's a really great second mask aft...

Farmacy Honey Potion. It's a really great second mask after a treatment mask. Also Skin food black sugar mask gives a great glow

Glamglow youthmud. I love the scent and the results. My skin always feels super soft and looks clear and bright after using. For a quick fix the Roloxin mask. It doesn't last but the results are uncanny. I used it on my wedding day. It's great for special occasions. It is one of those make your face look like a better face masks.

I love the jurlique rose mask but Sephora Canada got rid of this brand this year. It's still possible to get it at sephora USA. The Australian natural skincare. I really hate the superfood purple mask. Shiseido whiting line is really good for discolouration skin. Also the biotherm life plankton mask is so under rank it's the best mask to see results right away. Way better than any other sleeping masks out there!

As much as I didn't want to like it the Origins Drink up overnight mask it is the lifesaver. I got it in a Sephora skin favorites set and have been hooked ever since. I always use it after I do an exfoliating treatment. I wake up with soft, dewy, hydrated skin. I also use it while traveling, especially for those long flights that can dry out your skin. It is on the thicker side and you have to sleep on your back so you wont get it all over your pillow.

http://www.sephora.com/drink-up-intensive-overnight-mask-P389343?skuId=1376003

The other life saver mask is the Boscia pudding mask. Its the perfect combo of mud, charcoal and intense cleanser in one. I use it once a week in the shower (easier clean up).

http://www.sephora.com/charcoal-pore-pudding-intensive-wash-off-treatment-P404425?skuId=1785914&keyw...

Origins charcoal mask and the fresh rose mask! They are my holy grails!

REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting mask. 

May Lindstrom Problem Solver mixed with Honey Mud!

I have multiple.

Sheet masks: Anything by Tonymoly, SKII

Face Masks: Literally everything by Glamglow, especially Thirstymud

Masks for a specific area: Sephora's pearl eye mask, sephora's rose lip mask, bore pore strips

Biore not bore. Ughhh, autocorrect!

The drunk elephant baby facial is the best mask I've ever tried and I tried a lot. Talk about dramatic results over night.

I love oxygenating bubble masks! Gives you the healthiest glow in 5 minutes. 

I also love Glamglow's mud mask and caudalie's detox mask.

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing