cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Makeup for rosacea and sensitive/reactive skin

Hi,
I'm in my mid twenties and very into skin care, however very new to makeup. I deal with rosacea, making my skin quite sensitive and dry, and am looking for makeup product suggestions. Something more like a tinted moisturizer or bb cream instead of a foundation would be ideal for example. If anyone has any advice, suggestions or experiences with any products they could share I'd really appreciate it. 

Re: Makeup for rosacea and sensitive/reactive skin

Hey! This may be no help but I thought I would say thing to help if I can. I deal with acne, rosacea and oily skin, and I was looking for a tinted moisturizer for the winter season and was recommended by a Sephora employee the Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer natural skin protector with spf of 30. It seemed like a dream honestly and I bought the mini and the first few times I used it not much coverage but looked pretty (but it’s a tint so I didn’t expect much coverage). After the 3rd it 4th time using it it’s caused my skin to turn red and get somewhat inflamed no burning but extremely red to the point my friend said something. Even though It was pretty the redness and light burn I don’t recommend if you have sensitive skin or red skin. I really hope this helps since we have similar skin 🙂 ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing