Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

MakeUp Melters

With ALL of this time on our hands we have been busy being creative with makeup ideas, how are you taking it off?

What are some of your go to products?

I am loving these 2 new additions to my collection.

Re: MakeUp Melters

Twinsies, @lmaster!!! Except I use the original Farmacy green clean. Definitely second this recommendation! @SherandaPRO.

RE: MakeUp Melters

@SherandaPRO I love the Tatcha Cleansing Oil! I have been using it for at least two years now and can’t live without it. It’s so gentle on my skin, especially the eye area. Removes liquid eyeliner and mascara like a dream!

I really really like the Farmacy one too but after i finish my current tub, i wont' be repurchasing. I find it odd that they include polyethylene in the ingredients.

I have finished one of the Drunk Elephant Slaai tubs and wasn't a huge fan because it seemed to leave a harder to rinse film on my skin... but it's still a repurchase because it doesn't have the polyethylene (It Cosmetics and Clinique also has that plastic ingredient)

@faeriegirl  nice! i have to try the Charlotte Tilbury next.

thanks for sharing!

@SherandaPRO , while I don't normally use long-wear makeup, my must-have for cleansers and makeup removers are products that are non-stripping and sulfate-free.  I first remove makeup with Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Micellar Water 3.38 oz/ 100 mL, and deep-clean with EVE LOM - Cleanser.  The Eve Lom Cleanser is especially great for removing water-proof, sweat-proof sunscreen. 

@MlleCC

I have not tried the EVE LOM cleanser, it's very good to know how it performs with long-wear products.  I know many people have had trouble finding something gentle yet effective in removers for the eye makeup in particular.

Caudalie is another great choice, that brand has my vote for sure!

Thanks so much for sharing!

@SherandaPRO I always have a hard time removing my eye makeup.  I've been using Paula's Choice Gentle Makeup Remover, followed by DHC Olive Cleansing Oil, and it's the best I've found so far.  It almost makes me happy that MAKE UP FOR EVER - Sens’Eyes - Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser changed their formula, making me switch!

@greeneyedgirl107  sounds good!  I agree with you on that Sens' Eyes for removing anything long wearing.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing