Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Love skincare

Hi guys 

Re: Love skincare

@LilaMJ  Hi thanks for recommendations i appreciate it I’ll check her out too 😄 have a nice day!

So glad I could help @eerinn99 ! Let me know what you think, have an amazing day 💕

Hi do you know how to layer your skin care routine  I’m new and trying to learning to take care of my skin , I’m 25 so I’m trying to stay youthful looking 😭😂

I’ve tried them all at once but not separate  and cleanser feels matte like almost feels like my skin isn’t fully clean and don’t like the matte feeling is the toner too strong for my skin? @quspork 

@quspork  Thanks I’ll try and see if it works 🙂

It's hard to say, @eerinn99 you may want to try dropping the toner for now and see if you notice an improvement in how your skin feels. 

It depends a bit on what products you're using, @eerinn99. Here's a great graphic guide for a general idea:

pinterest-version-2.jpg

Hi @quspork   I’m currently using fenty skin care and I’ve notice if I go a couple days with using it my skin gets oily , plus I have peach fuzz so I noticed whenever I use the toner my skin starts to lather is it just the product or is me ?

It may be that the products just aren't suited to your skin, @eerinn99. The toner may be stripping your skin a bit because of the witch hazel it contains, and that could be contributing to the oiliness. Also, it shouldn't be lathering, are you rinsing all of the cleanser off and drying your skin before putting on the toner? If so, it just be reacting to the other products for some reason. Did you start all of the new products at the same time? In general, I'd suggest only starting one new product at a time so that when issues or negative reactions pop up, you have a good idea of which product is causing the problem. 

@quspork  I don’t know where to start so , and it’s  hard to chose on which product I should try I don’t know if I should I get a professional opinion or just keep doing my research? 

is Korean skincare good ?

Getting a professional evaluation from a dermatologist is always a good idea, @eerinn99. I also recommend doing some of your own reading so you can have a better understand of what they may say and of what products are available. The basics to start with are to determine your skin type (oily, dry, combo, normal) and to set your base routine of cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. I happen to really like K-beauty because I struggled with oiliness and acne for years and it wasn't until getting into K-skincare years ago that I was able to effectively treat both issues. I do use a healthy mix of both Asian and Western products now. 

@quspork 😂that’s a lot of steps should I do all of those in one night or do them pieces during the week and thanks so much for this!!

No one does all of the steps, @eerinn99. The creator of the graphic just wanted it to be comprehensive for all the steps you could select for your routine. The most important steps that everyone should have are just cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Anything above and beyond that just depends on your own skin's needs.

I'm young, so I dont want to give you false information since I'm not completely sure, but I went on YouTube and there are some great videos that helped me layer mine... hope this helps

@Adrian46  I checked out YouTube and there’s so many videos to check out that it’s kinda overwhelming any suggestions on what I should look for ? Thanks 😩😄

Hey @eerinn99 ! I love watching Susan Yara (Mixed Makeup). Have a nice day 😊

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • pinterest-version-2.jpg
testing