Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware
|

Looking for a lightweight daytime moisturizer

Hi everyone! I am in my 20s and I am looking for a light daytime moisturizer. I have combination/sensitive skin that is acne prone so I don’t want anything to heavy to break me out. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

Re: Looking for a lightweight daytime moisturizer

I'm a big fan of Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Hydrator, and like to add a few drops of Vitamin C serum into it as well (have used Mario Badescu's in the past, but now experimenting with a few others!). I always start with The Ordinary's Hylauronic Acid serum to help draw moisture from within.

RE: Looking for a lightweight daytime moisturizer

Check out glow Recipe’s pink juice moisturizer. It’s very lightweight and hydrating. Tatcha’s water cream is also refreshing and lightweight. Sunday Riley’s Tidal might be good for you since it includes some mild exfoliants, but I find it a bit sticky for daily wear

@Allygrishko  KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream is good for acne prone skin, and is very hydrating for a gel.  It is not a multitasker though, so if you're looking for a product that just provides moisture, then this would be a good option.  

I’m combo sensitive and really like DRUNK ELEPHANT - Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizerfor daytime. It’s easy to adjust this based on how oily or dry I’m feeling. When I’m feeling super dry during harsh winter I layer it over hydrating serum and mix a drop or two of oil into it before applying. Or if its humid out and I’m feeling oily I can put some niacinamide serum on my nose/chin before applying it. I live in the Midwest and the weather here is more fickle than my combo skin! 😜

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors