Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Looking for a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen

i am looking for a really good hydrating moisturizer, i am using a moisturizer right now, and it stings my face whenever i put it which obvi can’t be good. i use tactupump and retinol. i’m also looking for a good sunscreen that doesn’t leave a white cast when applied. if any one has any suggestions i would love to here them! 

Spoiler

Re: Looking for a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen

@rachelbrown  I second the advice to try out the Sephora Favourites Sun Safety set.  You'll get a chance to try out several formulas.  My suggestion for a moisturizing SPF would be the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 0.5 oz It's a great moisturizer/SPF combo in my dry skin opinion. 

I'm using Retin A and my skin is rather sensitive and moisture starved.

I'm really liking Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ 

and Peter Thomas Roth Mini Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Hydrating Moisturizer SPF 45 0.67 oz/ 20 mL 

Definitely check the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety kit that for some reason I'm unable to link to lol. But it's $200+ worth of sunscreens for $39 🙂

I also use the repair cream, shiseido sunscreen and supergoop sunscreen. When I was reading the OP, those three popped into my mind.

Personally I like supergoop a tad more because it glides on like a primer.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing