cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Looking for a Cleansing Balm for Dry Skin with Skincare Benefits

Hello, all! 

I'm trying to find a cleansing balm for removing my makeup that is suited for dry skin, but ALSO has skincare benefits. I'm currently trying to decide between the It Cosmetics, "Bye Bye Makeup 3 in 1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm"; The Boscia "Charcoal Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil-Balm"; Sunday Riley's "Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm";or the Tatcha "Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil."

I have dry, sensitive skin, and I'm also into anything that is an additional benefit to my skin. Please let me know if you have any thoughts! Thank you ❤️ 

RE: Looking for a Cleansing Balm for Dry Skin with Skincare Benefits

I HIGHLY recommend the Camellia Cleansing Oil by Tatcha. It's super natural with the leading ingredient being the camellia flower which you may know as the tsubaki flower! High in vitamin A B D & E with omegas as well. It removes makeup so easily just by simply rubbing onto dry face. Try it out in the store by putting some eyeliner on your hand and letting the oil sit on the makeup for 30 seconds before massaging. I also recommend following with the rice enzyme powder. Hope this helps 😘

RE: Looking for a Cleansing Balm for Dry Skin with Skincare Benefits

Thank you so much for your response! That sounds like a great option 😊
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing