Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Looking for Cleanser

I've been using Drunk Elephant products for a few weeks now- I have all three of the cleansers- but I just don't love any of them. I find the Beste no. 9 just  bit too drying and I'm not a fan of the bar format of the juju and pekee - if pekee was a cream cleanser it would be just the ticket... but it's not. 

Any suggestions for a good, gentle cream cleanser without added fragrances or alcohols?

RE: Looking for Cleanser

Hi @AnnaCassandra With dry sensitive skin, I like to use Skin Laundry’s gentle foaming wash. It comes at a great price and works well with DE’s serums and moisturizers. And, if you double cleanse, Banila Co cleansing balm is awesome. It is just like Clinque’s Take the Day Off balm and cheaper! Hope this helps!

Re: Looking for Cleanser

I like the PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanseri saw results after my first use! 

@blueeyedbarbiee Have tried Purity recently? They changed the formula. It's now very drying. It used to be my HG cleanser and now I can't use it. 

OMG NO WAY! Companies always have to ruin the best products.. I was just about to buy it tthe other day the bought the OLEHENRIKSEN Find Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser 5 oz/ 147 mL instead. That really sucks now idk what cleanser to use cause I can’t use the Ole Henriksen one everyday it’s too drying for my face 🙄

I've used REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Gentle Cleansing Milk and liked it. I don't remember if it was scented, if it was it would have been very mild as I don't like scented facial products that much. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing