Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Looking for Clean Skincare Products for Rosacea & Dry, Sensitive Skin

Hello! Trying to make the move to clean products (vegan, etc) to give my skin a break. I have rosacea along with very sensitive skin. I am pretty dry but have an oily t-zone. I was using the Ole Henriksen Glow serum for morning & night, & Glow night cream, Dr. Jart ceradmin cream in the morning, along with double cleansing (and SPF, of course).

Would love any recommendations!

RE: Looking for Clean Skincare Products for Rosacea & Dry, Sensitive Skin

I have been loving the Mario Badescu facial sprays (especially the lavender one for overnight) they are super light and moderately hydrating for a pretty decent price. It’s only online at Sephora but you can find it in store at Target or Ulta.

RE: Looking for Clean Skincare Products for Rosacea & Dry, Sensitive Skin

I also have dry skin and oily t zone. I started using Embryoderme made by a French company named Embryolisse. I bought mine in Greece but you can get it from Dermstore in the US.

Re: Looking for Clean Skincare Products for Rosacea & Dry, Sensitive Skin

Hi @dreamyeyedjz,

I recommend the Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil.  I have been using it for a few days and it has helped calm my redness and it gently adds a lot of moisture to my skin.

https://www.sephora.com/product/emerald-cbd-adaptogens-deep-moisture-glow-oil-P442564?icid2=products...

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing