cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Live Chat with Josie Maran

JosieM_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you everyone for your participation!

Get the inside scoop on supermodel Josie Maran’s natural beauty secrets! Visit this thread on September 18 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the brand founder herself. Learn all the different ways she uses Argan oil and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure to click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/15N82md

Re: Live Chat with Josie Maran

JM_BT.jpg

Sephora Argan Beauties!

Thank you so much for your wonderful questions. It was so fun to talk to you all! I'm sorry I didn't have time to answer every question, but I'll be back again soon to chat some more. 

With love and light,

Josie

Hi Josie!

First of all - you're amazing! 😃

I want to ask you which products you recommend from your line for rosacea skin?

Hi Josie, I am 20 and just starting to realize I need to start paying better attention to my skincare. I have recently started using your Light Argan Oil (I have oily/combination skin) and so far I love it! (I also love your coconut water cheek gelee) But I was wondering what else you would recommend for someone my age in terms of caring for my skin now to keep it glowing in the future?

Hi Shaylibrianne! Thanks so much for your question. You're so smart to be starting to take care of your skin at this age. The Argan Light is a great place to start. I recommend adding a nice, non-stripping cleanser like my Argan Cleansing Oil. This will clean your skin of impurities, but also keep it balanced and help regulate your oil production over time. But the MOST important thing to do is stay out of the sun. Always wear a hat at the beach, and wear SPF every day like my Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40. I'm also a huge believer in taking care of your body from the inside out, so make sure you're treating your body nicely and eating yummy healthy things, drinking lots of water, and doing things that make you happy! 

100% Pure Argan Oil Light> http://seph.me/18bDabc

swfupload_2835172577724317434.jpg

Argan Cleansing Oil> http://seph.me/18bID1K

swfupload_8945106562994953409.jpg

Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40+> http://seph.me/18ztncR

swfupload_4170599900687986820.jpg

Will you be coming out with more of the Easy Writer liner/shadow sticks? I love them along with all your products!

Josie - I love love love your argan oil! I recently had surgery and I'm using it to help my in incisions heal. You can barely see the scarring! Thank you so much for a quality product.

Hi AmiV! Wow, that's amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I wish you a speedy recovery! ❤️

Hi there! I wanted to ask if you will be making more value sets for the holiday season? I would love to see one with your powder exfoliator and argan oil and shower self tanner.

Hi Josie!

How are you dearie, First off I would love to tell you I have discovered your brand last year, and I love it! my skin was seriously dehydrated and this perked me up  😄 few questions if you get a moment.

- How do you decide your scents for your products?

-Do you ever plan to do a lip scrub?

- Have you ever considering doing a set for different skin types for the seasons? 🙂

Hi Chenali! Thanks so much for signing in to chat. I'm so happy my products perked up your skin. I love the idea of a lip scrub, and your amazing idea about sets for skin types. What amazing suggestions. Thanks for the brain power! xo 

Hi Josie, I have very oily skin. I found that the Argan oil irritates my skin. Do you believe this is an allergic reaction? 

Also, I'm very happy that you decided to create this cosmetic line. I've been a long time fan, since your days at Maybelline. I've read interviews on how becoming a new mom really inspired you to seek alternative products to use on your little one. I think that is a wonderful example for all and future moms. Thank you for adding to the (beauty) world. 

-Cecilia

Argan oil may simply be too heavy for your skin. I have a similar problem with olive oil, but no allergy because its fine in my food, lol. You may need to stick to a lighter, finer oil. Garden of Wisdom offers oil sample kits and they have their oils organized by skin concern if you are interested in finding yourself the perfect oil.

Thanks Warriorwitch and Dannyc for your experience and suggestions. Josie, what do you think? 
❤️

My face gets red & angry when I use argan oil, so I think I have an allergy. I use argan oil on my hair after when it's wet as a detangler, and if I get it too close to my face I always end up with a breakout in that area 😞 

Hi Josie,

will you ever be bringing back the shower gel self tanner? also, why has the cleansing oil (6 OZ) been out of stock for so long? I'm nearing the end of my bottle and getting panicky! Also, you are a goddess and I adore you. Thanks for introducing me to argan oil.

I love all your products from the make up to skin care,my skin overall is really good except for some dark spots and huge pores that you can see from far away! Any suggestions that will help minimize these problems? -thank you Josie! Naty in Miami ! 🙂

Hi Naty305: I can relate! My sun-worshipping days left me with a few sunspots myself. Staying out of the sun definitely helps them lighten over time. And make sure you use SPF! I love my Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40. I also use my Argan Tinted Moisturizer and Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon to help even out my skin tone--these products should also help with your pores. Apply Tinted Moisturizer first and then follow with concealer on the dark spots that you can still see. 

Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40+> http://seph.me/18ztncR

swfupload_5662308036056083203.jpg

Argan Tinted Moisturizer> http://seph.me/1f7WCuu

swfupload_1295278877600892432.jpg

Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon> http://seph.me/1a4GupU

swfupload_6291990660432587039.jpg

Josie - please tell us what we can expect from the newly reformulated SPF 40?

Hi Josie! I've been dying to try the "Light" version of your 100% Pure Argan Oil, but I have kind of a silly question!
I noticed that on the 100% Pure Argan Oil, the ingredients state that it is: 100% pure organic argan oil, but with the light version there is no mention as to whether it is organic or not, just that it is "natural" - why is this and what is the difference between the formulations?

Thank you! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

will you ever make a play makeup kit for little girls? I have a daughter that is interested in pretend play with makeup but all the toy kits for kids come with junk products.

54 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • JosieM_Chat.jpg
  • swfupload_7991750339812809659.jpg
  • swfupload_4250156599616869647.jpg
  • swfupload_6659442055686769027.jpg
  • swfupload_4086187326807370436.jpg
  • swfupload_1873555629145810737.jpg
  • swfupload_5389666881366706751.jpg
  • swfupload_2961448260404505096.jpg
  • swfupload_5662308036056083203.jpg